Aaron Perry Johnson
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
Aaron studied from Holmer Green Senior School in Holmer Green.
From 1996 to 2008, Aaron went to Jackie Palmer Stage School in High Wycombe to learn various dance forms such tap, jazz, etc and drama, acrobatics, and singing.
- Father – Robert Johnson (Civil Engineer)
- Mother – Sarah Johnson (Housewife)
- Siblings – Gemma Johnson (Sister)
- Others – Wylda Rae Johnson (Daughter), Romy Hero Johnson (Daughter), Angelica Jopling (Stepdaughter), Jessie Jopling (Stepdaughter)
Aaron Taylor-Johnson is currently signed with –
- Hamilton Hodell, UK
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners, USA
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron Taylor-Johnson dated –
- Alice Connor (2006-2007) – Actors Aaron Johnson and Alice Connor met each other in 2006 and started dating. They dated for couple of months before separating in 2007.
- Georgia Groome (2008) – Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008) co-stars Georgia Groome and Aaron Johnson dated for a while in 2008.
- Sam Taylor-Johnson (June 2009-Present) – Aaron and filmmaker Sam Taylor-Johnson met while working on the 2009 film ‘Nowhere Boy’ where Sam was the director. They gradually fell in love and started dating each other in June 2009. In October 2009, the couple announced their engagement. On June 21, 2012, the duo married at Babington House, Somerset. Sam who is 23 years older than Aaron gave birth to two daughters, Wylda Rae (b. 2010) and Romy Hero (b. 2012). Also, due to Sam’s first marriage, Aaron is stepfather to Sam’s two daughters, Angelica and Jessie Jopling.
Race / Ethnicity
Aaron has English, and Russian Jewish ancestry.
- Dark brown curly hair
- Plays action roles
- Blue eyes
Aaron’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 46 in or 117 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 17 in or 43 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 11 (US).
He has appeared in TV commercials for Persil in 1996 and for Rowntree’s in 2000.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Robbie Jennings in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008), and as David “Dave” Lizewski / Kick-Ass in Kick-Ass film series.
He is also known for playing Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver in Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015).
He appeared as Tom Sheppard / Thomas in the family film Tom & Thomas in 2002.
First TV Show / TV Film
In 2001, Aaron played the role of Young Lorimer Black in Armadillo.
Aaron took help from personal trainer, Richard Smedley for preparing for the role of Lt. Ford Brody in Godzilla (2014).
According to Coach Magazine, his workout for the movie included many exercises which worked his core in the same way as it would have worked while performing stunts on the filming location.
You can perform this circuit of 4 exercises to get a glimpse of his workout.
It involves performing plyometric jump with a dumbbell in each hand.
Here, you need to suspend your feet in the stirrups of a TRX so as to increase your planks’ intensity.
Three Chair Press-Up
In this case, firstly arrange three chairs in a triangular shape. Furthermore, assume a press-up position by putting your feet on one chair and hands on the other two. It will help you to go down the chair’s level, bringing more strain on your outer pecs.
Here, you need to walk with heavy dumbbells in each hand.
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Favorite Things
- Movies – Apocalypse Now (1979), Pulp Fiction (1994), Boogie Nights (1997), The Big Lebowski (1998), Fight Club (1999)
- Actor – Daniel Day-Lewis
Aaron Taylor-Johnson Facts
- Aaron started acting at the age of 6.
- He appeared in the Macbeth play (where he played the son of Macduff) at the age of 9, and later in 2010 (when he was 10), he appeared in All My Sons.
- He was one of the contenders to play the role of Peter Parker / Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) which ultimately went to Andrew Garfield.
- Aaron was almost cast as Jack in the 2013 film Jack the Giant Slayer but Nicholas Hoult was finally offered the role.
- He turned down the role of Gary “Eggsy” Unwin in the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014), which was finally played by Taron Egerton.
- He first became father at the age of 20 when his wife Sam Taylor-Johnson gave birth to daughter Wylda Rae Johnson in 2010 and again in 2012 when she delivered another daughter, Romy Hero Johnson.
- In just two years, Aaron got to work with actress Elizabeth Olsen in three different movies which includes Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Godzilla (2014), and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015).
- He has been criticized several times by various media portals for marrying Sam Taylor-Johnson in 2012, who is about 23 years his senior.
- He is very good friends with Imogen Poots.
- His superhero roles include playing the title character in Kick-Ass film series as well as playing Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver) in Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) for Marvel Studios.
- Connect with Aaron on Instagram.