Abigail Leigh Spencer
Abigail Spencer, Spencer, Abby
Gulf Breeze, Florida, US
Abigail Spencer attended Gulf Breeze High School.
- Father – Late Yancy Spencer III (Surfer from Pensacola, Florida)
- Mother – Lydia Ann (Brown; Homemaker)
- Siblings – Yancy Spencer IV (Elder Brother), Sterling Spencer (Younger Brother; Surfer)
Abigail Spencer is attached to Untitled Entertainment (Talent Management Company) of Beverly Hills.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
115 lbs or 52 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abigail Spencer has been in relationship with –
- Andrew Pruett (2004 – 2012) – Abigail married Andrew Pruett in 2004. The couple got divorced in February 2012. They have a son Roman Pruett, who was born on September 19, 2008.
- Josh Pence (2012 – Present) – The American actor and model Josh Pence has been dating Abigail Spencer since 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Brown eyes
- Svelte figure
- Banana body shape
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 5.5 (UK)
Abigail Spencer has appeared in Old Navy Clothing in 2005 and Twix in 2008.
Best Known For
She is best known for Hollywood films like Cowboys & Aliens (2011), The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia (2013), Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) and This Is Where I Leave You (2014).
She is also known for TV series Angela’s Eyes (2006-Present), Mad Men (2009), Hawthorne (2009-2011), Suits (2011) and Rectify (2013).
She first appeared as Melissa in 2001 release Campfire Stories.
First TV Show
Abigail appeared as Rebecca ‘Becca’ Tyree in the TV series All My Children during 1999-2001 and bagged the Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Female Newcomer in 2000.
After giving birth to her son in 2008, Abigail Spencer changed her daily routine and added two distinctive changes to keep herself fit and flexible. She has taken Pilates training under Jessica McTighe, who is known for training high-profile personalities in L.A. Abigail Spencer has reportedly lost about 40 lbs of weight since her pregnancy days through Pilates training alone.
She has also stopped drinking coffee and substituted the same with Steaz tea. She has strictly discarded unnatural sugar and other ingredients from her diet to remain fit.
Abigail Spencer Favorite Things
- Make-up kit – Eyelash Curler by Shu Uemura, Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Plus Firming by St. Tropez, Bronzer and Blush by Benefit, Koh Gen Do Lipsticks and Foundation, Concealer by Prescriptives, Texturizing Spray by Oribe.
- Pants – Heidi Merrick vegan leather pants, Mother and Genetic Jeans
- Apparel Label – Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Alternative Apparel, Ed Hardy
- Undergarments – Calvin Klein
- Sunscreen – Tinted Vertra
- Boot – Isabel Marant
- Serums – Vbeaute
- Dress – Pristine 1968 Oscar de la Renta brocade gown
Source – Hipstamatic, Sunniebrook
Abigail Spencer Facts
- Abigail shares her birthday with Suits co-star Meghan Markle.
- Spencer’s father Yancy Bailey Spencer III was was known as the father of Gulf Coast surfing.
- She has been nominated for Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series and Satellite Award for Best Actress – Television Series Drama for her performance in the TV Series Rectify.
- Her performance as Romy in 2014 release Beautiful Now has been nominated for Madrid International Film Festival Award for Best Actress.
- Abigail Spencer can be followed on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Google+.