Adam Noah Levine
Adam was born on March 18, 1979
Los Angeles, California, USA
Adam attended Brentwood School in Los Angeles. During the school time, he met Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden, who now both are his band-mates. Post that, he went French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts Camp, Hancock, New York.
Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur, Occasional actor, Musician
- Father - Fred Levine (Founder of Retail Chain M. Fredric)
- Mother - Patsy Levine (Admissions-counselor)
- Siblings - Michael (Younger Brother)
- Others - Timothy Noah (Uncle) (Journalist and Author), Sam (Younger Half Brother), Liza (Younger Half Sister), Julia (Step Sister)
Pop rock, alternative rock, funk rock, neo soul, R&B, pop
Vocals, guitar, bass, piano, drums
5 ft 11¾ or 182 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Levine has dated -
- Alexandra Burman – RUMOR
- Jane Herman (1997-2001)
- Jessica Simpson (2004-2006) – American singer Jessica was RUMORed to be dating with Levine in May of 2004, when it was revealed that she cheated on Nick Lachey, her spouse. Again in 2006, the RUMORs sparked about Jessica and Adam, being an item and that they spent a night together at one of the hotel in LA, USA. But, their reps said that they are only friends.
- Maria Sharapova (2005) - Adam Levine dated Russian tennis player, Maria Sharapova for a short time in 2005. He revealed about his dating in an interview given to a magazine, which was later revealed that the interview never happened and that Levine would sue the magazine for this whole gossip.
- Becky Ginos (2006-2009)
- Janine Habeck (2008)
- Angela Bellotte (2009)
- Arielle Vandenberg (2009-2010)
- Cameron Diaz (2010) – RUMOR
- Anne Vyalitsyna (2010-2012)
- Behati Prinsloo (2012-Present) – Adam commenced dating Victoria’s Secret angel, Behati Prinsloo (Namibian model) in May 2012. After dating ON and OFF for a year, they engaged on July 13 2013.
- Amanda Setton (2013)
- Nina Agdal (2013) – RUMOR
- Sensual dance moves
- Long and short uses of “Oh!” and “Yeah!” in his songs
- Various tattoos all over the body
His chest, arms, biceps sizes are not known.
He wears a shoe of size 11½ (via Twitter)
Filipino clothing line Bench in 2012. He is the spokesperson for ProActiv.
He is Jewish on both the sides of his family (father and maternal grand father). But, when he was interviewed by The Jewish Chronicle, he revealed that he has rejected formal religious practice for a more generalized, spiritual way of life.
Best Known For
Working as a lead vocalist and front man of pop rock band Maroon 5.
The band Maroon 5 released their debut album Songs About Jane on 25 June, 2002 under the J Records and Octone Records. It was a sleeper hit. It occupies the total length of 46:06 minutes, with these singles -
|1.||“Harder to Breathe”||2:53|
|4.||“She Will Be Loved”||4:17|
|7.||“Must Get Out”||3:59|
|10.||“Through with You”||3:03|
|11.||“Not Coming Home”||4:23|
Has not acted in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 1997, Adam appeared on the TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 in just a single episode, which is in season 8, and episode no. 3. He appeared as himself.
He is a devotee of yoga. It gives a state of relaxation to him. He takes the help of Yoga instructor, Chad Dennis. Chad travels with Maroon on tours and Adam feels better, if he goes in front of public after doing an hour of yoga, during concerts. He is a fan of these 3 poses -
- Headstand I
- Half-moon with hands in prayer
- One-Legged Koundinyasana II
“Before I go on stage I pretend that everyone loves me.”
“In real life, I am emotionally confused, which enables me to write songs. I’m a Pisces, and they say that Pisces are very sensitive. If men were just honest with themselves, they would see that they all have that side.”
Adam Levine Favorite Things
- Drink - Water
- Watch - Rolex Military Submariner
- Musical Artists - Prince, Stevie Wonder
- Gadget - Game Boy
Adam Levine Facts
- He has also co-founded an indie pop band, Kara’s Flowers and was the lead vocalist and guitarist for the same. He co-founded it during his late teenage years. But, after the failure of their only album, the band ended. At a later stage, he again reformed the same band, with the addition of a fifth member to form Maroon 5.
- He had served as the coach for the NBC’s hit reality singing show, The Voice.
- In 2013, he launched his own fragrance line.
- When Adam was seven, his parents divorced.
- He has smoked and taken drugs in the past, he told to Q magazine about that.
- Levine has launched his own fashion line, with the name “222″ in 2010.
- He founded a record label, which is also titled “222 Records”.
- Adam has a connection with number 222. His band Maroon 5 first recorded their song in a studio with the name 222. That is why, he also put a tattoo on his forearm with the number “222″.
- Adam’s brother is gay and he openly admits that. So, Adam is a supporter of same sex marriage.
- He knows Jason Segel and Jake Gyllenhaal since kindergarten.
- He has a dog, named Frankie.
- He told Men’s Health that he does not own an iPod.
- His style icon is Batman.
- Visit the official website @ www.maroon5.com.
- Follow him on Twitter.