Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Tottenham, North London, England, UK
She graduated from BRIT School for Performing Arts & Technology in Croydon in May 2006.
Singer-songwriter, musician, composer, arranger
- Father – Mark Evans (Welshman)
- Mother – Penny Adkins (English)
- Siblings – Cameron Evans (Brother)
September Management Ltd.
Soul, Pop, R&B
Vocals, guitar, keyboards, percussion, bass guitar, piano
XL, Columbia Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
In January, 2012, she started dating charity entrepreneur, Simon Konecki. As of now, the couple has one baby. She gave birth to a baby boy on October 19, 2012, named Angelo James Konecki. This is the first child of Adele, but second one for Simon, as he also has a daughter from his ex-wife. Their relationship was confirmed by thesun.co.uk.
Race / Ethnicity
- Being Chubby
- Soulful voice
- Big green eyes
- The ubiquitous wigs
- Unfiltered profanities during her performances
38-32-38 in or 96.5-81-96.5 cm
She has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Her singing performances and well known music albums 19 (debut album), 21 (released in 2011).
19 is the debut studio album from Adele. It was released on 28 January, 2008. It consists of a total of 12 singles making it a total length of 43:41 minutes. On the UK charts, it went no. 1 after one week only. She also won Grammy Award for Best New Artist for this album.
2012 film Katy Perry: Part of Me as a cameo appearance. It is a 3D film centering on Katy Perry.
First TV Show
She appeared in American late-night live television sketch comedy and variety show, Saturday Night Live as Musical Guest for just 1 episode “Josh Brolin/Adele” in 2008.
She hired a personal trainer to drop 2 dress sizes in the past.
Adele Favorite Things
- Favorite People – Beyonce, Mary J Blige
- Favorite Band – Spice Girls
- She has been raised by her mother as her father left, when she was two years old.
- Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles are her good friends.
- During her school time, she was classmates with Leona Lewis and Jessie J.
- At the same time, she was interested in going into Artists and Repertoire (A&R), which is responsible for talent search.
- She supports Labour Party, which is UK’s political party.
- Her voice is listed as contralto, which is a type of classical female singing voice whose vocal range is the lowest female voice type.
- In May 2012, during Ivor Novello Awards, she was named as “Songwriter of the Year”.
- Adele started singing at 4.
- In February 2013, by Woman’s Hour on BBC Radio 4, she was evaluated as one of the 100 most powerful women of UK.
- She has also given performances for many charity concerts.
- Adele is an avid fan of Premier League football club, Tottenham Hotspur.
- She was 8 months pregnant, when she recorded a song for 2012 movie Skyfall.
- Visit her official website @ adele.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube VEVO, Google+, Instagram, and MySpace.