Adrienne Eliza Bailon
Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
Adrienne attended High School for Health Professions and Human Services in Manhattan, New York City.
Singer, songwriter, actress, dancer
- Father – Freddie Bailon (Ecuadorian)
- Mother – Nilda Felix (Puerto Rican)
- Siblings – Claudette Bailon (Older Sister)
- Others – Joe (Stepfather)
She is signed to Compound Entertainment.
R&B, dance, pop, hip hop, soul
Epic, So So Def, Walt Disney, Hollywood, Island Def Jam
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Adrienne Bailon dated –
- LeBron James (2003-2004) – Adrienne started dating a basketball player LeBron James in May 2003. On Christmas day, i.e. on December 25, 2003, the couple engaged. But, the engagement was called off in February 2004. There is a huge difference between the height (somewhere 1 feet 9 inches) of two of these.
- Rob Kardashian (2007-2009) – American socialite and TV personality, Rob Kardashian dated Adrienne from October 2007 until 2009. They separated amicably in March 2009. But, it was announced in November 2009 during the TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Lenny S (2010) – In 2010, she hooked up with Def Jam A&R.
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally brown hair.
But, she dyes them blonde.
She is the co-host of the Fox’s talk show The Real. She shots two shows in a day and so uses the heat (for different hairstyles) on her hair twice a day. This has made her hair rough and she considers it the biggest beauty blunder.
- Very short height
- Big breasts
35-25-33 in or 89-63.5-84 cm
She has appeared in Adidas Original commercial with Ciara in 2010.
Best Known For
Being a member of girl group 3LW, and The Cheetah Girls.
She is also co-hosting the Fox’s talk show The Real since 2013. She sits on the fifth seat.
Adrienne released her debut album titled 3LW in 2000 by Epic Records. The R&B album received a good response from the critics and audience.
It charted at #29 in U.S. and was certified Platinum.
Adrienne appeared in the 2003 musical comedy film The Cheetah Girls for her role as Chanel Simmons. It is a Disney Channel Original Movie.
First TV Show
In 2001, she played the role as Gia in the Nickelodeon’s sitcom Taina in just 1 episode.
She works out regularly by going to her local gym. Her personal trainer, Danny Musico helps her do the stuff.
She does weight training with light weights. The session also includes boxing, exercises with the ball.
Adrienne Bailon Favorite Things
- Food – Rice, beans, hot cheese popcorn
- TV Show – Jon & Kate Plus 8 (2007-)
- Hair Products – Aloe vera gel
- Beauty Products – Sonia Kashuk’s eye curler, Nars cosmetics, L’Oreal True Match foundation, Anastasia brow kit, Wet n Wild Liquid Eyeliner, Garnier’s daily exfoliator
- Perfume – Orange Clementine scent
Adrienne Bailon Facts
- She has her own nail polish line called Fingertip Fetish.
- Nicaraguan Latina, Bianca Jagger is her beauty icon.
- The best beauty advice she has ever received is to wash her face in the night before going to bed.
- Jorge Santos is Adrienne’s cousin. Jorge was once in a relationship with Christina Aguilera.
- For the most part, she was raised by her mother and stepfather.
- As she took education in the medical field, she wanted to become Obstetrician, but didn’t become due to her more interest in musical field. She opted to become a singer, instead.
- Bailon was discovered in October 1999 by Ricky Martin, a Latin pop singer when she was singing in the church choir at Madison Square Garden.
- From 1999 to 2007, she served as the member of the girl group 3LW (also known as 3 Little Women). From 2003 to 2008, she was the member of the girl trio The Cheetah Girls. The band was created by The Walt Disney Company, which ended in 2008.
- Apart from English, she is also fluent in Spanish.
- Born in America, she has Puerto Rican ancestry on her mother’s side, while Ecuadorian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Visit her official website @ adriennebailon.com.
- Connect with Adrienne on Twitter and Facebook.