Alia Bhatt, Shanaya
Alia is currently 21 according to her birth date 15 March 1993
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Alia has completed high-school from Jamnabai Narsee School IB in May 2011.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Just after the release of her debut film, SOTY, Alia reported to have been single. This is what she said
“A boyfriend doesn’t really fit into my scheme of things right now. (Laughs) My boyfriend is Student Of The Year.”
She continued that if she had the time to make any boyfriend, she would go for the bad ones.
But, recently, she may has been dating Sabuj Vhai. It is not confirmed.
Her dimpled smile
34-23-33 in or 87-58.5-84 cm
Alia has appeared in commercials about Nestle Fruita Vitals, Coca Cola, Hero Pleasure and the list goes on.
Best Known For
Starring in her debut film Student of Year released in 2012.
Although, Alia’s first film was Sangharsh (1999) in which she appeared as a child artist, performing the role as a young Preity Zinta.
But, her official starring role was in 2012 film Student of the Year for her role as Shanaya Singhania. She starred in this film alongside Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan (son of famous film director David Dhawan).
First TV Show
She has not appeared in any TV shows other than the promotion of her films or any kind of promotional talk show.
She has not hired any personal trainer. But, she do visit gym 3 to 4 times a week.
- Mother – Soni Razdan
- Father – Mahesh Bhatt
- Relatives – Shaheen Bhatt (sister), Pooja Bhatt (half sister), Rahul Bhatt (half brother), Emraan Hashmi (cousin), Mohit Suri (cousin), Mukesh Bhatt (uncle)
Alia Bhatt Facts
- Alia thought of becoming an actress when she was 2 years.
- She is more close to her mother as compared to her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- Her mother, Soni Razdan is a British-born Indian actress and film director of Kashmiri-German lineage.
- Alia is the niece of Indian model Tina Razdan.
- She has also graced the cover of Vogue magazine of Indian edition, with her appearance in September 2012.
- Alia likes to party hard and also listen to music.
- She relies more on her intuition instead of any advice from others.
- She didn’t want her first film to be directed or produced by her father and this has come true.
- Alia was told by her father that the best way to fit in this industry is not to fit in.
- 400 girls were auditioned before finally signing Alia Bhatt for 2012 film “Student of the Year”.
- She has a celebrity crush on Ranbir Kapoor.