Alicia Amanda Vikander
London, England, United Kingdom
When Alicia was 9, she started attending Royal Swedish Ballet School in Gothenburg to learn ballet and moved from there at 15 to take admission in upper level dancing school in Stockholm.
She also took admission in a law school. But, as she was interested to become an actress, she never went to the school, even for a single day.
Actress, dancer, model
- Father – Svante Vikander (Psychiatrist)
- Mother – Maria Fahl Vikander (Stage Actress)
- Siblings – None. She has 5 paternal half-siblings.
Alicia is signed with these agencies –
- Tavistock Wood Management
- United Talent Agency
As a model, she is also signed with Tomorrow Management.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Alicia Vikander dated –
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012) – Alicia dated fellow Swedish actor, Alexander Skarsgård from January 2012 to March 2012.
- Michael Fassbender (2014-2015) – The ON and OFF relationship started between Irish actor, Michael Fassbender and Alicia in November 2014. They first met while filming the 2016 film The Light Between Oceans. The couple finally ended their relationship in September 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has mostly Swedish ancestry with one-fourth Finnish ancestry.
- Multi-talented personality
34-24-34½ in or 86-61-88 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has advertised for fashion label Louis Vuitton for their Fall / Winter 2015 collection. She was announced their brand ambassador.
Her religious beliefs aren’t known.
Best Known For
Playing Jossan Tegebrandt Björn in the Sveriges Television’s drama and opera series Andra Avenyn from 2007 to 2008.
She is also known for appearing in A Royal Affair (2012), Pure (2010), Testament of Youth (2014) and others.
In 2007, she appeared in a short film Darkness of Truth for her role as Sandra Svensson.
She appeared in couple of short films until 2009 and in 2010, made her debut with her first feature film Pure in which she starred as Katarina.
First TV Show
In 2005, she played Tony in the television series En decemberdröm in just three episodes.
There is no information about her workout routine and diet plan.
Alicia Vikander Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Alicia Vikander Facts
- When she was 5 months old, her parents separated, who actually are from small Swedish villages.
- For the most part, Alicia was raised by her single mother. But, she used to visit her dad’s house after every 2 weeks.
- Her dance career almost ended at 16 and after certain injuries, she stopped it and instead focused on her acting career.
- In her late teens, she auditioned for a drama school for which she was declined two times.
- She is a trained ballerina.
- She got to play Kitty in Anna Karenina (2012) after Saoirse Ronan didn’t accept the offer. Later, she appeared in Seventh Son (2014) as Jennifer Lawrence left the film production.
- Since young, she is using a skincare product called Hudsalva which she purchases from a pharmacy shop. She use it mainly for her lips, but according to Alicia, we can even cook with it.
- She learned to speak Danish for her role in A Royal Affair (2012).
- She almost got the role of Snow White in Snow White and the Huntsman. Alicia was also sent to Los Angeles to read for the role, but Kristen Stewart got the role finally.
- She was first considered for the films The Circle (2016), and Assassin’s Creed (2016), but later dropped her.
- She is not on social media.