Alyson Rae Stoner
Aly, Araer, AlyOh
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Alyson went to Maumee Valley Country Day School in Toledo, Ohio.
She also learnt dancing from O’Connell’s Dance Studio and then modeling from Margaret O’Brien Modeling Studio.
Actress, singer-songwriter, choreographer
- Father – Charlie Stoner
- Mother – LuAnne Hodges (née Adams) (Former Executive Secretary at Owens-Illinois)
- Siblings – Correy Stoner (Older Sister), Jaimee Stoner (Older Sister)
She is represented by
- Cameron Curtis of Curtis Talent Management
- Stephanie Ramsey of Paradigm Talent Agency
Not signed with any.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Alyson Stoner dated –
- Vincent Martella (2009-2010) – From about a year, from January 15, 2009 to November 2010, actors Alyson and Vincent Martella dated each other.
Race / Ethnicity
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Alyson has appeared in TV commercials for McDonald’s, Mattel, Kinkos, Cox Communications, JCPenney, Zaxby’s, etc.
She has previously served as the StarPower ambassador for Starlight Children’s Foundation.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Sarah Baker in the family comedy films Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005).
As singer, Alyson released her first EP named Beat the System on August 23, 2011 independently.
Some of her released songs include “Flying Forward,” Make History,” Pretty Girls,” etc.
Alyson debuted with family comedy film Cheaper by the Dozen for her role as Sarah Baker in 2003.
First TV Show
From 2001 to 2007, Alyson was in the Disney Channel series Mike’s Super Short Show for her main role as Sally. She had a main role from season 1 to season 3 and recurring roles for the next three seasons.
Her active lifestyle and fast metabolism may be helping her to stay in shape. Plus, she was really athletic during her childhood days.
Alyson Stoner Favorite Things
Alyson Stoner Facts
- While young, she studied various forms of dancing like ballet, tap, and jazz from O’Connell’s Dance Studio.
- At International Modeling and Talent Association (IMTA), she won “Best Model of the Year” in 2000.
- Alyson cites Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Slap Bass, Tribal sounds, Paula Abdul, and The 90s! as her musical influence.
- She has voiced the role of Isabella / Receptionist in the 2011 video game, Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension.
- Between 2003 and 2006, she was a part of the dance group called JammXKids.
- Alyson is also credited for serving as the dance editor for KEWL Magazine.
- She doesn’t watch movies or TV.
- While growing up, she was a good gymnast – could balance her body pretty well.
- She was really active in sports while young. Alyson used to play everyday, games like basketball, baseball, soccer, and sometimes softball.
- Australian animal quokka is her spirit animal.
- If she is given a chance to switch her life with any Disney character, she would like to do that with genie from Aladdin. She would like to listen to people’s wishes.
- She is afraid of stickers.
- Visit her official website @ alysonstoner.com.
- Hear more from Alyson Stoner on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and iTunes.