Amber Rose Tamblyn
Amber was born on May 14, 1983
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
Tamblyn went to Santa Monica Alternative School House in Southern California.
- Father – Russell Irving “Russ” Tamblyn (Actor, dancer, and singer)
- Mother – Bonnie Murray (Singer, teacher, and artist)
- Siblings – China Tamblyn
- Others – Eddie Tamblyn (Paternal Grandfather) (Vaudeville performer), Larry Tamblyn (Uncle) (Keyboardist)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amber Tamblyn dated –
- Jason Ritter – Amber was RUMOred to be dating actor Jason Ritter in the past.
- David Cross (2009-Present) – Comedian, actor, writer David Cross started dating Amber in 2009. She is about 19 years his junior. The couple got engaged in August 2011. On October 6, 2012, the couple married.
Race / Ethnicity
35-28-36 in or 89-71-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Jennifer “Jenny” Harper in the CBS’s sitcom Two and a Half Men since 2013.
She has given her vocals to Deltron 3030’s hip hop song Lawnchair Quarterback Part 1 and Lawnchair Quarterback Part 2 in 2013.
In 2012, she also provided her vocals to Danny!’s Evil.
She appeared in 1995 comedy film Live N*de Girls for her role as Young Jill. The older Jill was played by actress Dana Delany.
First TV Show
From 1995 to 2001, she appeared in ABC’s daytime television medical drama series General Hospital for her role as Emily Quartermaine.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Amber Tamblyn Favorite Things
- Poets – Diane Di Prima, Jack Hirschman, Jeffrey McDaniel, Kate Braverman, Mindy Nettifee, Noelle Kocot, Sherman Alexie
- Book – The Little Prince (By Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
Source – TV
Amber Tamblyn Facts
- At the age of 10, Amber played Pippi Longstocking in a school play.
- Sharon Debord is her father’s agent and family friend. He is one who convinced her dad to let her go on auditions and become an actress.
- As a poetess, she has published two chapbooks titled “Of the Dawn” and “Plenty of Ships.”
- Amber is the goddaughter of Dean Stockwell (actor), late Dennis Hopper (actor), and Neil Young (musician).
- The Standells’ keyboardist Larry Tamblyn was her uncle.
- She is the fan of Avril Lavigne and folk singer Ani Difranco.
- She is best friends with Alexis Bledel.
- Visit her official website @ www.amtam.com.
- Connect with Amber on Facebook, and Instagram.