Amy Lysle Smart
Amy, A. Smart
Amy was born on March 26, 1976
Topanga, California, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
Actress, former fashion model
- Father – John Boden Smart (Salesman)
- Mother – Judy Lysle (née Carrington) (Worked at a local J. Paul Getty museum)
- Siblings – Adam (Brother) (Aspiring Artist)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Smart dated –
- Branden Williams (1994-2006) – Amy dated actor Branden Williams for more than a decade. They were romantically linked to each other from 1994 to 2006. During this time, their relationship went ON and OFF. Amy moved with Branden in his apartment in 2005 and soon after that time, the relationship ended in 2006.
- Carter Oosterhouse (2010-Present) – In November 2010, Amy started dating TV personality Carter Oosterhouse. She married HGTV star, Carter on September 10, 2011, in Traverse City, Michigan. They, however engaged back in April 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Amy has mainly English, German, and Irish ancestry. And also some Dutch, Swiss-German, and Welsh ancestry.
34-24-34 in or 87-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in TV and print ads for AT&T (1998), Unionbay (1995-1996), and J. Crew (1996).
Amy has revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Sarah Marie Barker in the comedy film The Best Man (2005), Pia Martin in the supernatural film 7500 (2014).
Her first film was the 1996 short film A & P where she played the role as Queenie.
First TV Show
In 1996, she played the role as girl #1 in the episode #1.2 of TV show Seduced by Madness: The Diane Borchardt Story.
Amy Smart is skilled ballet dancer. She practices Cardio Barre which combines ballet and barre class. Smart regularly follows kundalini yoga, which combines Guru Granth mantras, meditation, breathing exercises, and movement.
Smart also tries to keep herself active throughout the day to keep the metabolism up and thus maintain a healthy weight. Her eating habits are mostly organic. She sometimes skips her meals during traveling.
Amy Smart Favorite Things
Amy Smart Facts
- She is good friends with model and actress Ali Larter.
- In 1998, Amy appeared in the music video of Counting Crows’ by Hanginaround.
- She is excellent in ballet dancing. She studied it for nearly 10 years.
- She has two pet cats – Yogi and Nala.
- She does not like to watch horror movies.
- Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.