Anais Mokngar Mali
Toulon, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – from Poland
- Mother – from Chad
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Premier Model Management
- Ford Models – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- Karin Models – Paris (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Mali was born to a father from Poland and mother from Chad.
Hair, legs, skin
32.5-23.5-35 in or 83-60-89 cm
4-6 (US) or 34-36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Mali has done advertisements for Gap – Modern Family, JCrew, H&M, Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous fashion brands and gracing the magazine covers.
She has not done any of the films yet.
First TV Show
She debuted on television with a fashion show, Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2010 in which she walked the runway for designers and brands such as Betsey Johnson, Chocheng, L.A.M.B, Mikhael Kale, Sophie Theallet, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label.
There is no info about her exercise schedule. But, she may be doing some nice workout with more focus on her diet.
A brief introduction about Anais –
Anais Mali Favorite Things
She didn’t share any of her favorite things.
Anais Mali Facts
- She has graced various magazine covers like W (Korea), Madame Figaro (France), Elle (France), all in 2012.
- Melodie Monrose, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Jourdan Dunn, Ruby Jean are her good friends.
- She walked in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show 2011.
- She has appeared in editorials for Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue (American, Italian, and French), i-D.
- According to NYMag, her interests are listening to Jay-Z music, eating French food, watching films, and reading.
- In July 2010, she was featured as “Face to Watch” by style.it.
- In 2010, she appeared in the spring issue of Zink and also in J.Crew 2010 spring catalogue.
- In 2012, she managed to receive 59th rank in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women“.
- Follow her on Twitter.