Andrew Dennis Biersack
Andy, Andy Sixx, Andy Black, The Prophet
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Andy attended a Catholic elementary school in his hometown.
He, then attended School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, Ohio to major in vocal music and drama. But, he left the school before graduation at the age of 17.
- Father – Chris Biersack
- Mother – Amy Biersack
- Siblings – Unknown
Ozzy bassist Rob “Blasko” Nicholson.
Glam metal, hard rock, melodic metalcore (previously), post-hardcore (previously)
Vocals, synthesizers, piano
Lava, Universal Republic Records, Standby Records
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Andy Biersack dated –
- Lexus Amanda – Andy dated singer, songwriter Lexus Amanda in the past.
- Scout Taylor-Compton (2005-2011) – Andy started dating the actress Scout Taylor-Compton in 2005. They dated for a long 5 years and split in 2010. But, the couple reconciled again in 2011, only to break after few months. Andy also has a song “The Mortician’s Daughter” dedicated to her.
- Layla Allman (2010) – When Andy broke up with Scout in 2010, he started dating vocalist Layla Allman on March 2, 2010. They dated for about 17 days and called it quits on March 19, 2010.
- Hanna Merjos (2010) – From March 2010 to December 2010, socialite Hanna Merjos and Andy were an item.
- Juliet Simms (2011-Present) – On July 21, 2011, Andy started dating one of his ex-girlfriend’s friend, Juliet Simms.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lip piercing
- Nose ring
- Heavy trademark voice
- Body full of tattoos.
Andy Biersack’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 35 in or 89 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 27 in or 69 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Though, his upbringing was in a religious family.
Best Known For
Being a part of the rock band, Black Veil Brides as a lead vocalist, and for appearance in the comedy series Average Joe.
As a part of the band, Black Veil Brides, he released his debut album We Stitch These Wounds on July 20, 2010 via StandBy Records.
It consists of 12 songs in the standard version of the album with a total length of over 42 minutes. It ranked #1 in the list of US independent albums.
As an actor, he starred in the 2012 musical film Legion of the Black for his role as The Prophet. Besides an actor, he was also the writer for the film, which is the Black Veil Brides’ full-length feature film.
First TV Show
From 2012 to 2014, Andy Biersack played the role as Andy in the comedy series Average Joe. He appeared in a total of 11 episodes.
Andy Sixx is very lean and may not be doing any sort of workout. There is no official confirmation from him about his workout routine or diet plan.
Andy Biersack Favorite Things
- TV Show – Daredevil
Source – YouTube Interview
Andy Biersack Facts
- Andy is the lead vocalist of the band Black Veil Brides, which was formed in 2006. The other 4 members of this rock band are Ashley Purdy, Jake Pitts, Jinxx, and Christian “CC” Coma.
- Andy’s preschool teacher, Jamie Peters had a big impact on Andy’s creativity.
- He faced the problem of bullying in school because he used to dress little differently.
- While growing up, Biersack listened to several types of music such as Avenged Sevenfold, The Dropkick Murphys, The Misfits, The Damned to name a few.
- He is a high school dropout.
- On YouTube, Andy has guest starred in Funny or Die’s web series entitled Average Joe.
- In 2012, he was listed at #4 in the list of the “50 Greatest Rock Stars in the World” by Kerrang.
- Black Veil Brides was earlier known as “Biersack” when he formed the band at 14.
- He once broke his rib cage during a stage performance in June 2011. Andy has also broken his nose, knees, and even skull.
- Connect with Andy on Twitter, and Instagram.