Angelica Locsin Colmenares
Angel Locsin is 29 according to her birth date April 23, 1985
Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Angel Locsin attended St. James College, Quezon City for her elementary education and finished high school at the University of Santo Tomas High School, Manila. She also attended a short-course for fashion design at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, in August, 2007.
Angel Locsin is TV and film actress, model, fashion designer and film producer.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
36-24-36 in or 80-60-80 cm
Best Known For
She appeared on TV in 2005 in the program “Darna”, for which she got fame and is best known for.
In 2000, Angel Locsin acted in “Ping Lacson: Supercop” for her role as “Young Robina Gokongwei”.
Axe, Timex Watches, Head & Shoulder, Magnolia Health Tea, Avon Cosmetics, Centrum, Ricky Reyes, Posh Colognes, Greenwich, Coca-Cola, Maxi-Peel, Globe, CD Jeans, Century Tuna, Petit Monde, Animax, Johnson & Johnson, Cream-O, Hapee Toothpaste, McDonalds Ice Coat, Robitussin Liquid Gel, Eskinol, Jag Skinny Jeans, Converse Shoes, W.L. Foods, Lotus Ballpen, Smart Buddy, Belo Medical Group, San Mig Coffee 3 in 1, Priston Netplay, Calayan, Jag Black, Angel Active, McDonald’s Summer Colors of Love, Myra-E Lotion, Cathy Valencia Skin Care, Folded & Hung Apparels, Guess Eyewear and Met Tathione.
Angel Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Lasagna, Chocolate
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Cologne – Baby Bench
- Favorite Actress – Sharon Cuneta
- Favorite Singer – Mandy Moore
- Favorite Book – Harry Potter Series
- Angel Locsin hobbies include dancing, reading, cooking, and learning new recipes.
- Her motto in life is – Just Be Yourself.
- Angel is very friendly, thoughtful and loyal to others.
- Angel has appeared on FHM magazine as well on 1st position in 2005. Other appearances are in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 at 10th, 6th, 2nd and 3rd positions respectively.
- Angel’s father is Angel Colmenares and mother is Emma Colmenares.