She was born in 1993.
New Jersey, United States
There is no information about her educational background.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Kirby Tura Kenny (Twin Sister) (Model)
Ann Kenny is signed with these agencies –
- DNA Management
- Why Not Model Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Until 2010, she hasn’t had any boyfriend as she revealed about that during an interview given to W Magazine.
Race / Ethnicity
Big blue eyes
30-23.5-35 in or 76-60-89 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Ann has advertised for brands such as Benetton, Marc Jacobs, and Proenza Schouler in 2010.
Ann’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working with most of the popular brands like Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler and Benetton.
First Fashion Week
She debuted at Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion week where she modeled for BCBG Max Azria, Burberry Prorsum, C’N’C Costume National, Celine, Cerruti, Christopher Kane, Dries van Noten, Herve Leger, Jaeger London, Jeremy Laing, Jonathan Saunders, Kenzo, Les Copains, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Missoni, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Proenza Schouler, Richard Chai, Richard Nicoll, Rochas, Rue du Mail, Sharon Wauchob, Sonia Rykiel, Sophia Kokosalaki, Topshop Unique, Vanessa Bruno, Versus, and Zero + Maria Cornejo.
She has not appeared in a film yet.
First TV Show
She has not appeared in a TV show yet.
There is no information about her workout and diet.
Ann Kenny Favorite Things
- Favorite Local Spot (The place where she lives) – The Natirar restaurant in Peapack, New Jersey
Source – W Magazine
Ann Kenny Facts
- Ann likes shopping for vintage products.
- Ann enjoys playing lacrosse and hanging out with her twin sister. Though, she left lacrosse before starting modeling.
- Kenny is friends with models Hannah Holman, and Kirby Kenny.
- In September 2010, she skipped the fashion week.
- She is not on social media.