His educational background isn’t known.
Professional soccer manager, former professional player
- Father – Cosimino Conte
- Mother – Ada Briamo
- Siblings – Daniele Conte (Brother)
Antonio Conte is represented by his brother Daniele Conte. (via DailyMail)
8 – Juventus, Italy National Team
15, 7 – Italy National Team
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Antonio Conte has dated –
- Elisabetta Muscarello (1998-Present) – Antonio Conte met his wife Elisabetta Muscarello, whom Conte has nicknamed Betta, in 1998 while he was turning out for Serie A club, Leece. Conte has often expressed his gratitude for his wife for helping him succeed in life. However, they didn’t get married for about 15 years. They tied the knot in June 2013. Together, they are parents of a daughter, Vittoria, who has been named after the Italian derivative of victory.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Aggressive demeanor
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
Antonio hasn’t endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
- Being one of the best defensive midfielders of his generation.
- Having won numerous titles and cups with Italian club Juventus FC in the capacity of player as well as the manager.
- Having led the Italian national team to the quarterfinals of UEFA Euro 2016.
First Soccer Match
On November 17, 1991, he made his professional appearance for Juventus in a derby match against Torino.
On May 27, 1994, he made his debut for the Italian national team in a friendly win against Finland.
First Match Managed
On July 15, 2011, he made his debut as Juventus manager in a friendly match against Rappresentativa Valsusa. Juventus went on to score 12 goals in the match.
On August 15, 2016, Conte proceeded over Chelsea’s first premier league match against West Ham United in a 2-1 home win.
His first managerial fixture for Italian national team was a friendly match against Netherlands on September 4, 2014. Italy won the fixture by 2-0.
- Tactical knowledge
- Defensive organization
- Counter-attacking ability
- Instills discipline
- Man management
Lack of success in UEFA Champions League.
He hasn’t been seen in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2015, Antonio first appeared in 2 episodes of sports series Sfide as himself.
Antonio Conte makes sure that he is fit enough to handle the demands of being a modern manager. After arriving at Chelsea training ground, he runs for around 30 minutes. He changes the speed and rhythm of his running to make it more challenging. In case, he has some time left after training sessions, he heads to the club gym for a short workout.
As per diet, he tries to keep his carbohydrate consumption to the minimum level. But, he does occasionally gorge on his wife’s special spaghetti recipe. Overall, he tries to eat a lot of protein, vegetables, and fruits.
Antonio Conte Favorite Things
- Sweets – Ambrosoli al Miele lozenges
Source – Daily Mail
Antonio Conte Facts
- During his time as a player with Italian giants Juventus, he managed to win 5 Italian league titles, an Italian cup, UEFA Champions League and a UEFA Super Cup.
- As a player, he managed to finish as runner-up at the UEFA European Championship (2000) and FIFA World Cup (1994) with the Italian national team.
- For leading Juventus to 3 consecutive Italian league titles, he got honored with three consecutive Serie A coach of the year awards in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- For his tremendous contributions to the Italian soccer as a player, he was honored with Cavaliere Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana, which essentially is a 5th class knight.
- At the end of 2012-2013 season, his Juventus team created a history by becoming the first Italian top flight team to finish the league unbeaten since the league was expanded to include 20 teams.
- At the end of 2013-2014 season, Conte’s Juventus side created history by becoming the first Italian side to finish the season with 102 points.
- In January 2017, he made a record by becoming the first manager in the history of the premier league to win 3 consecutive Manager of the Month awards (October, November, and December).
- Visit his official website @ antonioconteofficial.it.
- Follow Antonio on Facebook.