Arjun Boney Kapoor
Chembur, Mumbai, India
Arjun did schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu, Mumbai, India. He attended Narsee Monjee college in Mumbai. He learned theaters from Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida, India.
- Father – Boney Kapoor
- Mother – Mona Shourie Kapoor
- Siblings – Anshula Kapoor (Younger Sister), Jhanvi Kapoor (Younger Half-Sister), Khushi Kapoor (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Surinder Kapoor (Grandfather), Anil Kapoor (Uncle), Sanjay Kapoor (Uncle), Sonam Kapoor (Cousin), Rhea Kapoor (Cousin), Sridevi (Step-mother)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arjun Kapoor has not revealed about his dating life. On asking about one, he says –
“A gentleman never kisses and tells”
However, he has been linked with these women –
- Athiya Shetty (2016) – In October 2016, he was seen kissing actress Athiya Shetty in a nightclub in Mumbai which sparked dating RUMORs. They were also pictured together at Punit Malhotra’s party.
Race / Ethnicity
Arjun Kapoor’s body specifications / measurements may be –
- Waist – 34 inch or 86 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 inch or 41 cm
- Chest – 45 inch or 114 cm
9 (UK) or 10 (US)
He was selected as the brand ambassador for EVC in 2013.
Best Known For
Acting in films like Ishaqzaade (2012), Aurangzeb (2013), Gunday (2014), 2 States (2014).
- As Actor – 2012 romantic drama film, Ishaqzaade for his role as Parma Chauhan opposite Parineeti Chopra. It is directed and written by Habib Faisal and produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films.
- As Assistant Director – 2002 Bollywood film, Shakti: The Power. Arjun assisted the director Pasupuleti Krishna Vamsi.
Arjun has also served as the executive producer of some films like No Entry (2005), Wanted (2009), Milenge Milenge (2010).
Salman Khan turned out to be his trainer during early days when he was working as an assistant director in the films. He was quite heavy earlier, around 140 kgs. His diet, workout routine were inspired by Salman. Arjun left all the junk food, replaced rice with Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah). He left sweets and additionally drank lots of black coffee. Arjun’s diet was like –
- Breakfast – 4-6 egg whites, toast, egg yolk
- Post Workout – Protein Shake
- Lunch – Chapati (or Roti), Veggies (or sabzi), Chicken, Dal (He used to take Bajra Roti instead of aata roti as it was a rich source of fiber)
- Dinner – He stayed away from carbohydrates at night and only ate chicken or fish.
His workout consisted of cardio, weight training, circuit training to shed off those 60-65 kgs. After his successful weight loss, he just continues to maintain that weight by working cross fit with Deepesh Bhatt.
Arjun Kapoor Favorite Things
- Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Song – Deva Shree Ganesha (From Agneepath)
- TV Show – Entourage (2004-2011), LOST (2004-2010)
- Actor – Too Many
- IPL Team – Mumbai Indians
- Color – Blue
- Car – Aston Martin Rapide
Source – TOI, Bollywood Hungama
Arjun Kapoor Facts
- He wanted to become a director.
- He has a celebrity crush on Kareena Kapoor.
- Arjun has won 3 awards for his debut film, Ishaqzaade – Stardust’s “Superstar of Tomorrow – Male” Award, Zee Cine “Best Male Debut” Award in 2013, and Big Star Entertainment’s “Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Male” Award in 2012.
- He is a very private person and says that he has no plans of joining Twitter.
- Arjun has a phobia of ceiling fans.
- He has 2 dogs, named Fubu and Chocolate.
- He does not watch any Indian TV shows.
- He says that he was good at studies till 5th standard. Then, he started losing interest.