Lord Flacko, A$AP Rocky, A$AP, A$AP Mob, Always Strive and Prosper
Harlem, New York City, New York, USA
ASAP Rocky’s educational background is not known.
Rapper, record producer, music video director, model, songwriter, actor
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – ASAP Nast (Rapper) (Cousin)
ASAP Rocky is signed to WME Entertainment.
His labels include
- ASAP Worldwide
- Polo Grounds Music
- RCA Records
- Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
ASAP Rocky is romantically linked with –
- Iggy Azalea (2011 – 2012) – ASAP started dating Australian rapper Iggy Azalea at the end of 2011. They were introduced to each other by American record producer Chase N. Cashe. The duo dated for about six months before finally separating in July 2012.
- Rita Ora (2012) – As soon as he broke up with Iggy Azalea, he found his new love in the form of British singer and actress, Rita Ora. This proved to be a rather short-term relationship which ended in late 2012.
- Rihanna (2013) – Asap Rocky had fling with Barbadian singer, Rihanna in 2013.
- Chanel Iman (April 2013 – October 2014) – ASAP first encountered with model Chanel Iman in April 2013. They began dating soon after. After dating for almost eighteen months, they ended their relationship in October 2014 citing busy touring schedule as the main reason for separation.
- Zoe Kravitz (2015) – He dated actress and singer Zoe Kravitz in early 2015, whom he met during an awards show in February 2015. They had attended various music festivals and concerts together.
- Kylie Jenner (2015) – Reality TV star, Kylie Jenner and Rocky were RUMORed to had a fling with each other in November 2015.
- Kendall Jenner (2016) – Around August 2016, his name was then linked with model Kendall Jenner, Kylie’s older sister.
Race / Ethnicity
- Black hair
- Tattoos on the body
ASAP’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is said to be 11 (US).
ASAP has appeared in TV commercials for Adidas “Quick Ain’t Fair” (2013) and Monster DNA “Road Trippin” (2013).
He is perhaps a Christian.
Best Known For
Performing the mix tape Live. Love ASAP in the year 2011 which led him to strike a multi-million dollar deal with Polo Grounds Music, RCA Records and Sony Music Entertainment.
His debut album Long. Live. A$AP also worked wonders for him, and it was able to reach #1 position in short time at various music charts.
He appeared as Dom in his debut film Dope, a crime comedy-drama which released in the year 2015 to universal acclaim.
His first album was Long. Live. ASAP which was released via A$AP Worldwide, Polo Grounds Music and RCA Records in the January 2013.
The album was certified as ‘Gold’ in US, and Canada, and charted at #1 at Billboard 200, and Canadian Albums Chart.
ASAP Rocky’s workout routine and diet plan is not known.
ASAP Rocky Favorite Things
- Place – New York City, Berlin, Los Angeles
- Drinks – Voss, Smart Water, Sprite
- Albums – Bad (1987), Nevermind (1991), Ultimate Experience (1992), Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers (1993), Doggystyle (1993) and many more. Check at Complex.
- Movies – Harry Potter (2001 – 2011), Juice (1992), The Warriors (1979), Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) and Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory (1971)
- TV Shows – Robot Chicken (2005-Present), The Boondocks (2005-2014), America’s Funniest Home Videos (1989-Present), The First 48 (2004-Present) and Da Ali G Show (2003-2004)
- Author / Books – Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- Artists – Michael Jackson
- Bands – UGK, The Diplomats, Three Six Mafia, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Wu-Tang Clan and Mobb Deep
- Shoes – Air Jordan, Rick Owens
- Medication – Weed, promethazine codeine
- Fashion – Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Guess, Iceberg
Source – GQ-Magazine, HighSnobiety, Complex, NYMag, YouTube
ASAP Rocky Facts
- ASAP stands for ‘Always Strive and Prosper.’
- ASAP’s father was apprehended and sent to jail for selling drugs when he was 12 years old. A year later, his brother got killed.
- When he was 14 years old, he started selling weed with his mother and sister around homeless shelters in Manhattan and a year later, he sold crack in the Bronx.
- His older brother taught him rapping when he was eight years old.
- His album Long. Live. ASAP released in the year 2013 to critical acclaim and subsequently stood no.1 on the Billboard 200 for four consecutive weeks.
- The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) gave his album Long. Live. ASAP, a certified gold rating for selling almost half million copies.
- His second album which was released in 2015 also topped the Billboard 200 and thus made him the hottest rapper around.
- He had been in controversy for having prolonged disputes with rappers 50 Cent and Azealia Banks.
- He was detained in July 2012 because he had struck a man in a New York clothing store. This entire altercation was filmed by two photographers who were standing outside the store.
- He established his own company ASAP Worldwide in October 2011 with A&R and executive producer, Steven Rodriguez, who is better known by his nickname ASAP Yams.
- In 2013, he founded ASAP clothing brand, a fashion brand along with fashion designer and close friend, Raf Simons.
- He has been an active member of ASAP Mob Crew since 2007.
- Visit his official website @ asvpxrocky.com.
- Connect with ASAP on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, Instagram and Google+.