Ashley Fuller Olsen
Sherman Oaks, California, U.S.
In 2004, she graduated from Campbell Hall School in California. Later, she attended New York University with her twin sister, but for a short time.
Actress (1987-2004), fashion designer, author, businesswoman, film producer
- Father – David Olsen (Real estate developer and mortgage banker)
- Mother – Jarnette “Jarnie” Jones (Personal Manager)
- Siblings – Mary-Kate Olsen (Younger Twin Sister), Trent Olsen (Older Brother), Elizabeth Olsen (Younger Sister) (Actress), Taylor Olsen (Younger Half-Sister), Jake Olsen (Younger Half-Brother)
United Talent Agency
5 ft 3 in or 161 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Olsen dated –
- Matt Kaplan (2001-2004) – From 2001 to May 2004, Ashley dated Columbia University quarterback Matt Kaplan. They dated for almost three years.
- Scott Sartiano (2004-2005) – American restaurateur, Scott Sartiano dated Ashley from September 2004 to June 2005.
- Greg Chait (2005-2007) – Greg Chait, CEO of Tsubi jeans brand dated Olsen from September 2005 to January 2007.
- Lance Armstrong (2007) – Former professional road racing cyclist, Lance Armstrong met Ashley at Rose Bar in Gramercy Park Hotel in October 2007 and started dating her. The evening, the pair met, they made out all night long and some even wondered if she were of legal age. The relationship lasted few months and they broke in December 2007.
- Justin Bartha (2008-2011) – Ashley started dating actor Justin Bartha in May 2008 after meeting him via a mutual friend. They engaged on November 7, 2010. This relationship also saw an end in March 2011.
- Johnny Depp (2012) – Ashley was RUMORed to had a fling with actor Johnny Depp in 2012 when Johnny was speculated to be cheating on Vanessa Paradis.
- David Schulte (2013-2014) – CEO of luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples, David Schulte started dating Ashley in September 2013. They called it quits in January 2014.
- Bennett Miller (2014-2015) – Ashley started seeing film director, Bennett Miller in January 2014. He is around 20 years her senior. They called it quits in 2015.
- George Condo (2016) – In August 2016, she was romantically linked with visual artist George Condo. He is about 29 years her senior.
- Richard Sachs (2016-Present) – Since October 2016, she is RUMORed to be dating art dealer Richard Sachs. In December 2016, they went on a vacation to St. Barts.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Norwegian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Short stature
- Being very similar in appearance to her twin sister, Mary-Kate
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
- Badgley Mischka (with sister Mary-Kate)
- Got Milk? (with sister Mary-Kate)
- Mary-Kate and Ashley: Real fashion for real girls
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Appearing in various television shows with her sister Mary-Kate until 2004.
Ashley appeared in her first movie in 1995 titled It Takes Two for her role as Alyssa Callaway. She starred in the film along with her twin sister Mary-Kate.
Before this, she had appeared in three TV movies.
First TV Show
From 1987 to 1995, Ashley Olsen and her twin sister Mary-Kate were hired to appear in ABC’s sitcom Full House for her role as Michelle Tanner. During this time, they appeared in a total of 191 episodes.
She does exercises like spinning workout, gym sessions, etc.
Ashley Olsen Favorite Things
Ashley Olsen Facts
- Mary-Kate is 2 minutes younger than Ashley. They are fraternal twins.
- Dancing and tennis are her hobbies. She also likes to play golf.
- Ashley’s parents divorced in 1995.
- She started her acting career, when she was nine months old.
- She also produces films, TV shows and other projects under the name Dualstar Entertainment Group, LLC. She is the CEO of the company along with her twin sister Mary-Kate.
- In 2009, she filed a case against National Enquirer magazine seeking $40 million in damages. The magazine claimed that she was involved in a drug scandal.
- With her sister Mary-Kate, Ashley won the “WSJ Magazine Innovator of The Year” Award in October 2012.
- She is also the co-author of the book Influence along with her twin sister Mary-Kate. The book includes several inspiring interviews of fashion designers.
- As a fashion designer, she has started her own clothing line, which was sold in Wal-Mart until 2006. It was for girls aged 4 to 14.
- Along with her twin sister, she has started a beauty line named “Mary-Kate and Ashley: Real Fashion for Real Girls”.
- She had her first on-screen kiss in “Passport to Paris”.
- She is not on Facebook and Twitter.