Avan Tudor Jogia (Avan means “Waters”). His first name is Persian in origin.
Vancouver, British Columbia,Canada
Avan changed many schools in Vancouver including Killarney Secondary School and King George Secondary School. At the age of 16, when he was in tenth grade, he left the school completely to focus on his acting career completely.
Actor, Dancer, Singer
Pop, Pop / Rock
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
71 kg or 156½ lbs
Avan Jogia dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2010) – They dated for about a month from October to November 2010. Miley celebrated her 18th birthday while hanging out with Avan at 2 am at Trousdale on November 21, 2010. Their dating relationship is a RUMOR.
- Zoey Deutch (2011-Present) – Another American actress, Zoey started dating Avan in September 2011. Both are friends with Josh Hutcherson. The duo is still seeing each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Avan is of Gujarati Indian descent on his father’s side, and he is of Irish and Welsh descent on his mother’s side.
His Indian father is actually from London, England but was raised by Indian Gujarati parents.
Big Watery Eyes
His chest, arms / biceps, waist size is not known.
His shoe size is somewhere around 10 or 11 (US).
He has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Playing Beck Oliver on Victorious and Danny Desai in Twisted.
Jogia has not released any album yet. He has contributed in the soundtracks for the TV shows Victorious, and iCarly.
2010 drama film about a group of teenage girls playing a game of challenging dares, titled Triple Dog.
First TV Show
2006 LGBT biography television film, A Girl Like Me: The Gwen Araujo Story for his role as Danny Araujo.
He has done recurring roles in TV shows Aliens in America, Caprica, Victorious, Twisted.
He goes to gym, does boxing, jogging and also swimming to maintain his fitness. He revealed that he does only those things which makes him feel happy.
Avan Jogia Favorite Things
- Author – Hunter S. Thompson
- Nursery Rhyme – Didn’t Leave Nothing But The Baby
- Color – Red, dark green
Source – Wikia
Avan Jogia Facts
- He is best friends with Victoria Justice, and Josh Hutcherson.
- He enjoys watching football and he supports his favorite team, Arsenal.
- Avan has interest in youth human rights and equality.
- Daniella Monet and Avan have co-hosted the Transformers: Dark of the Moon premiere on June 28, 2011 in New York.
- To change the viewpoints of young people regarding LGBT community, he founded the online PSA organization “Straight But Not Narrow”.
- He can speak some French.
- He has a dog of which, he has posted pictures on Twitter also.
- Jogia says he would like to have 2 children in his life.
- Follow him on Twitter.