Beatrice Annika Miller
Maplewood, New Jersey, U.S.
She has attended primary school, but left middle school and instead opted for homeschooling.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – She has no dad.
- Mother – Kim Miller (Stage Manager for CBS), Hilery Kipnis (Former Producer for the “Oprah Winfrey Show”)
- Siblings – Esther Miller (Younger Sister), Georgia Miller (Younger Sister)
Her both sisters (They are twins actually) were adopted from Vietnam.
Her parents split when was 11. But, they continued to live in the same house.
Bea Miller is signed to these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- ICM Partners
Hollywood Records, Syco Music
5 ft or 152 cm
45 kg or 99 pounds
Bea Miller dated –
- Jacob Whitesides (2015-Present) – She is dating fellow singer-songwriter, Jacob Whitesides. They are seen flirting on the social media and are really good friends.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a ‘Blonde.’
But, likes to dye her hair with blue or other colors.
Cute lively voice
31-22-32 in or 79-56-81 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is not listed.
She has appeared in Teddy Grams commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Finishing 9th in the US version of the singing contest The X Factor in 2012, and her single “Young Blood.”
Bea released her debut album Not an Apology on July 24, 2015 via Syco Music and Hollywood Records. It peaked at #7 in US Billboard 200.
The album consists of 11 singles, giving it a total length of about 38 minutes.
In 2008, she appeared in a short comedy film (6 minute long) Teddy Grams for her role as Grace.
Her bigger role came in 2009 when she appeared in romantic comedy film Confessions of a Shopaholic for her role as shoestore girl.
First TV Show
In 2008, Bea guest appeared in late-night sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live as a kid at “The Dakota Fanning Show.”
There is no information about her workout routine and diet plan.
Bea Miller Favorite Things
- TV Show – New Girl (2011-Present), Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007-Present)
- Sam Smith Song – Good Thing
- Movie – Claymation movies
- Season – Summer
- YouTubers – Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley
- Color – Blue
- Place – New York City
- Karaoke Song – House of the Rising Sun (By Eric Burdon & the Animals)
Bea Miller Facts
- Miller finished at 9th place in the season two of U.S. version of The X Factor.
- While she was at The X Factor, she was mentored by Britney Spears.
- She has a celebrity crush on 5 Seconds of Summer’s lead singer, Luke Hemmings. She wants to marry him.
- She cries while watching movies, in general, whether they are romantic films or sad films.
- She is best friends with Demi Lovato‘s younger sister, Madison De La Garza.
- Bea has two pet dogs. She likes dogs more than cats.
- Miller released her debut EP (Extended Play) in 2014 entitled Young Blood.
- Her career started professionally in 2008.
- Bea voiced the role of Molly in the 2010 animated film Toy Story 3.
- Bea does not like country music. Rest all are okay with her.
- Miller hates spiders.
- Before even hitting 18 age mark, she thought the names of her children. If she got to welcome a baby girl, her name would be Delilah, and if boy, he would be called by the name, Hunter.
- She is very sensitive, overly emotional and honest.
- Visit her official website @ beamiller.com.
- Connect with Bea on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, Google+, and iTunes.