Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
Bleta graduated from Tottenville High School.
Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Pop, R&B, electropop
Vocals, guitar, piano, trumpet
DCD2, Island Def Jam, STMPD RCRDS, Warner Bros. Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bebe Rexha dated –
- Martin Garrix (2016) – Dutch musician Martin Garrix and Bebe collaborated on a song “In The Name Of Love” in July 2016 and were RUMORed to be dating.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Albanian ancestry (Both parents are from Macedonia).
She is naturally a ‘Brunette’ (Brown colored hair).
- Platinum blonde hair
37-28-38 in or 94-71-96.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any brand.
Best Known For
Her songs like “Me, Myself & I”, “In the Name of Love”, “Hey Mama”, etc.
She released her debut album All Your Fault: Pt. 1 in 2017
She has never appeared in a theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared in talk show Big Morning Buzz Live as herself.
She likes doing butt exercises the most. Have a look at her butt workout below –
Bebe eats chocolate daily before going to bed. She eats pizza with lots of salad to make the experience more healthy.
Bebe Rexha Favorite Things
- Food – FroYo, chocolate, pizza
- Emoji – The one with straight down tears, broken heart
- Musician – Tracy Chapman, Bob Marley
- Favorite Advice – Don’t have any expectations.
- Self-Written Song – The Monster for Eminem
- Drink – Tequila
Source – At40
Bebe Rexha Facts
- She cites Coldplay, Kanye West, The Cranberries, Imogen Heap, and Lauryn Hill as her musical influences.
- In Albanian, Bebe’s first name “Bleta” means “Honey Bee”.
- She is the first one in her family to be born in the United States.
- She self-learned guitar and piano.
- Rexha was actively playing the trumpet (more than 9 years) during school time.
- Her voice is a coloratura soprano.
- Bebe’s career started flourishing in 2010 after she met Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy’s bassist) by chance in a recording studio.
- Released in 2016, she featured Nicki Minaj in her song “No Broken Hearts”.
- From 2010 to 2012, she was a part of the electronic band “Black Cards” with Pete Wentz.
- When no one is watching, she likes twerking at her home.
- She got to host the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2016.
- Visit her official website @ beberexha.com.
- Hear more from Bebe Rexha on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, SoundCloud, and iTunes.