Isabella Khair Hadid
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Like her older sister Gigi, Bella also went to Malibu High School in Malibu, California.
After that, she took admission in Parsons University to study fashion. In the meantime, she got success in modeling and it is not known if she has completed her study or has put it on hold.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Mohamed Hadid (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Yolanda Foster (TV personality, model, fashion designer) (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’s star)
- Siblings – Gigi Hadid (Older Sister) (Model), Anwar Hadid (Younger Brother) (Model), Alana Hadid (Half-sister), Erin Foster (Older Step-sister) (Actress), Sara Foster (Older Step-sister) (Actress), Jordan Foster (Step-sister), Amy Foster (Step-sister) (Songwriter)
- Others – David Foster (Stepfather) (Music producer)
Bella Hadid is signed with these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – London
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bella Hadid dated –
- Duke Conrad (2011-2012) – From November 2011 to May 2012, Bella was romantically linked to Duke Conrad.
- The Weeknd (2015-2016) – Bella started dating Canadian singer, The Weeknd in April 2015. The young couple called it quits in November 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Bella has Palestinian ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Dutch descent on her mother’s side.
Blue / Green
Brunette with blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She has posed for lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret catalog.
In February 2017, she was announced as the brand ambassador for luxury watch brand TAG Heuer.
Best Known For
Her fashion gigs and being the younger sister of Gigi Hadid.
She has not done any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2014, she appeared in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as herself in an episode titled “The Kids Are All Right.”
Bella Hadid’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Bella Hadid Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- App – VSCO cam app
- Shops – Thrift shops in New York, Flea market in Los Angeles
Source – Lucky Shops, Lifestyle.one
Bella Hadid Facts
- Model sisters Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid are the first sister duo to work for the lingerie label, Victoria’s Secret.
- Bella is a nationally ranked equestrian.
- She started competing in horse riding at the age of 3.
- Bella is good friends with Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, and Kylie Jenner.
- She has been included in the “The Hot” list by models.com in the past.
- When she was 17, she was arrested for DUI (Driving Under Influence). She had drank alcohol and hit the L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. patrol car at 4 AM. At that time, her mom Yolanda was holidaying with Kyle Richards overseas.
- Bella has also launched her own clothing line, which is called “Robert Riley’s” to produce jeans, jackets, and other fashion pieces.
- In 2012, Bella was diagnosed with Lyme disease.
- To attain financial independence, she once worked part time at Sunlife Organics.
- Her sister Gigi is good at speaking Kourtney Kardashian voice.
- If given a chance to exchange closets with any of her friends, Bella would do that with singer Jessie Jo.
- The best advice which Bella has received from her sister Gigi is that when someone rejects you, it’s not because you aren’t good or they don’t like you; it’s rather you are not the one, they are looking for.
- Connect with Bella on Twitter and Instagram.