Annabella Avery Thorne
Pembroke Pines, Florida, USA
Bella initially attended a public school but due to peer abuse and her dyslexia problem, she left the school and went on to study at home. To overcome the difficulties thrown by her dyslexia problem, she also attended Sylvan Learning Center.
Actress, dancer, singer, model
- Father – Delancey Reinaldo “Rey” Thorne
- Mother – Tamara Thorne
- Siblings – Dani Thorne (Older Sister), Kaili Thorne (Older Sister), Remy Thorne (Older Brother). All are actors.
She is signed with these agencies –
- LBI Entertainment
- KLWGN Entertainment
Pop rock, electropop, dance-pop, R&B
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (via Twitter)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bella Thorne dated –
- Jake T. Austin (2010) – The actors had an encounter after meeting on the set of Wizards Of Waverly Place in 2010.
- Garrett Backstrom (2010-2011) – From September 2010 until December 2011, the actors Garrett Backstrom and Bella Thorne were an item.
- Cody Simpson (2011) – Speculations were there that Bella is dating Australian pop singer Cody Simpson in April 2011. They had some flirts on Twitter too and went for a movie date while attending the premiere “Mars needs Moms”. They separated in June 2011 after dating for a couple of months.
- Tristan Klier (2012-2015) – Tristan Klier started dating Bella in February 2012. The high school athlete, Tristan and Disney star Bella are approximately of the same age. They split in August 2014 after dating for about two and a half years but rekindled later in the year. The duo reconciled after a month in October 2014. They split again March 2015.
- Brandon Thomas Lee (2015) – For about a month, from March to April 2015, Bella dated another guy, actress Pamela Anderson‘s son, Brandon Thomas Lee. They split in April because Bella kissed Ryan Nassif at a LA Lakers game.
- Ryan Nassif (2015) – She casually dated Ryan Nassif on April 4, 2015 when she went to watch LA Laker game.
- Tyler Posey (2015; 2016) – In April 2015, Bella was seen walking arm-in-arm with actor Tyler Posey, while she was still dating Brandon Thomas Lee. It was revealed by Daily Mail. In September 2016, Bella started dating Tyler. In December 2016, she reportedly split with him when Bella went on a movie date with singer Charlie Puth.
- Gregg Sulkin (2015-2016) – In June 2015, Bella started officially dating British actor, Gregg Sulkin. She first revealed about her relationship with Gregg during an interview with Teen Vogue. They called it quits in August 2016.
- Charlie Puth (2016) – In December 2016, she dated singer Charlie Puth briefly when it was revealed that she went to watch movie with him. They were even pictured kissing together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry on her father’s side, while she is of Italian and Irish descent on her mother’s side.
Bella’s natural hair color is blonde.
- Fiery red hair
- Pale Skin
- Her smile
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She wears a shoe of size 7 or 7.5 in (US) or 38 (EU) size. (via Twitter)
Bella has worked in several commercials – more than 60.
Some of the commercials include Digital Light Processing, Publix, KFC (TV ads), Buxom (2017), etc.
She has also appeared for Barbie, ALDO K!DS, JLO by Jennifer Lopez, Kaiya Eve Couture, LaSenza Girl, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Guess?, Target, Sears, Justice and Mudd for Kohl’s (Print Ads).
Best Known For
For her role as the aspiring young dancer CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel original series Shake It Up.
2003 comedy film Stuck on You for her role as MC Sideline’s Fan. In the film, her role is credited as “Annabella Thorne”.
First TV Show
She appeared in 2006 in the American comedy-drama television series as a kid in the episode 10 titled “I Wanna Be Sedated” in the third season.
She mostly plays outdoors to stay in shape. She revealed that she likes to play football, or water tag with her friends and do mostly kiddish stuff. Moreover her older brother, Remy is also a Krav Maga trainer and so she workouts under his guidance and Bella also goes to gym.
Bella Thorne Favorite Things
Watch the video to get to know her favorite things like actors, bands. She said she likes One Direction. Get to know all –
Bella Thorne Facts
- She enjoys spending time with her family, playing soccer, dancing and also playing with her pets.
- Bella has 2 pet dogs – Cocker Spaniel and a wolf hybrid. Apart from dogs, she has six cats and a turtle.
- She suffers from dyslexia. Hence, she finds difficulty in reading.
- Her father died in 2007 in a car accident. She was 9 at that time.
- She is living in California since 2006.
- She is Cuban American. Her father had Cuban ancestry and she also has Italian and Irish ancestry.
- She has voiced the role of ant kid in the video game The Ant Bully.
- She released a single “Watch Me” with Zendaya in 2011.
- She released a single titled “TTYLXOX (short for “Talk To You Later Hugs and Kisses”) in 2012.
- She never gives up. If the director says no for a role (which she really wants), she tries to convince him / her by giving more shots. She believes that there is always something one can do to change the mind of others.
- When she was just 6 weeks old, she appeared in a pictorial for a parenting magazine.
- According to IMDb, Spanish is her first language.
- Visit her official website @ bellathorneofficial.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube VEVO, Instagram, and Google+.