Miss Marin County 2006
Behrs was born on December 26, 1985
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, U.S.
She attended E.C. Glass High School in Lynchburg, Virginia. In 2001, she went to Tamalpais High School in Mill Valley, California. Later, in San Francisco, she attended American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
In 2004, she was accepted into the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in Los Angeles, California.
- Father – David Behrs (College President)
- Mother – Maureen Behrs (First Grade Teacher)
- Siblings – Emily Behrs (Younger Sister)
She is signed to Anonymous Content (Talent Management Company)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Beth Behrs dated –
- Michael Gladis (2012-Present) – Since 2012, she is dating actor Michael Gladis. They together have appeared in the short film The Argument.
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in super bowl commercials.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Caroline Channing in the CBS’s sitcom 2 Broke Girls since 2011. She is a part of the main cast.
In 2009, Beth appeared in teen comedy film (released directly to DVD) American Pie Presents: The Book of Love for her role as Heidi.
First TV Show
In 2010, Behrs appeared as female caroler in CBS’s TV series NCIS: Los Angeles in an episode titled “Disorder”.
She is a big fan of SoulCycle. Beth likes to do spinning there with other people and music is a big part of her workout there. It motivates Beth more and more. She has enviable arms, which is also the result of push ups on the bike.
Get to know her 26 minute treadmill interval training.
Beth Behrs Favorite Things
Beth Behrs Facts
- She is a classically trained singer.
- She has a six years younger sister, Emily.
- She was born in Pennsylvania, but relocated to Lynchburg, Virginia in 1989. She spent her childhood there.
- She used to play soccer as a child. Due to competitive soccer career, she had travelled to many places to play tournaments in the East Coast for a continuous nine years.
- She is best friends with Kat Dennings, 2 Broke Girls co-star.
- She was also a nanny formerly.
- Beth started acting in local theaters at the age of four.
- Behrs hosted the People’s Choice Awards 2014.
- Hear more from Beth via Twitter and Facebook.