Leona Binx Anastasia Walton
Binx was born on April 27.
Tennessee, United States
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 5 siblings.
- Others – Charles (Nephew)
Binx has 2 older brothers, one of them lives in Hawaii. She has one older sister.
Binx also has one older half-brother and one older half-sister.
Binx Walton is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Milan
- AMAX Talent – Nashville (Talent Agency)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
She has not revealed about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-34 in or 81-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for brands and designers like Chanel, Coach, Balmain, Celine and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Chanel, Celine, and Balmain.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2013 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Ermanno Scervino, Giles Deacon, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Sister by Sibling, and Versace.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Binx Walton Favorite Things
- Album – Talking Book (By Stevie Wonder)
- American Building – The Sunsphere in Knoxville
- Slang Phrase – “Played”
Source – DazzedDigital
Binx Walton Facts
- Binx is an avid longboarder.
- She is the youngest in her family. Walton has 5 siblings.
- Binx has one older sister, who wanted to be a model. She didn’t become model, but is a chef now.
- Junk food is her guilty pleasure.
- She does not take interest in politics.
- Whenever, she goes to a new location, she packs only those clothes which she had already worn. She doesn’t carry unnecessary stuff.
- She takes good care of her health, especially her hair. Binx does not allow her hairstylist to put hairspray on it. She suggests, not to straighten the hair after putting hairspray on it as it will burn the hair.
- She was named Binx by her two brothers after a Star Wars amphibian Jar Jar Binks.
- Binx was often mistaken as a boy in her childhood.
- She didn’t plan her career in modeling in her early days. She instead thought of becoming a footballer.
- She had a secret model handshake with Cara Delevingne. Check her video at Vogue.com.
- Fried chicken, steak, potatoes and chicken, and cabbage reminds Binx of her home.
- Walton was discovered at the age of nine, when she was sitting with her older sister at the side of swimming pool.
- During spring / summer 2014, she walked in a total of 27 fashion shows.
- Catch Binx on Instagram, and Twitter.