Angela Renee White
Blac Chyna, Dora Renee, Cream, Chyna Montana
Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Blac attended Henry E. Lackey High School in Maryland. Chyna then went to Johnson and Wales University in Miami.
Blac graduated from JLS Professional Make Up Artist School in May 2013 after enrolling there in February 2013.
Video vixen, model, former exotic performer, entrepreneur
- Father – E. Holland
- Mother – Shalana Hunter-Jones
- Siblings – Eric (Brother), Brittany (Half Sister), Camille (Half Sister), Dejah (Sister), Shanel (Sister), Summer (Sister), Erica (Sister), Piere (Sister)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blac Chyna dated –
- Tyga (2011-2014) – On October 5, 2011, Blac Chyna met American rapper Tyga at Chris Brown and Bow Wow’s party in the Miami Strip Club called King Of Diamonds. The couple weren’t spending much time together due to Blac’s busy schedule, but however, they managed to establish a relationship which officially started on November 9, 2011 (as per Chyna’s Twitter feed). On December 11, 2012, Tyga and Blac decided to go even further by getting engaged, 2 months after the birth of their child King Cairo Stevenson (b. October 16, 2012). The couple finally called it quits on August 12, 2014.
- P. J. Tucker (2015) – From January 2015 to April 2015, Blac and basketball player, P. J. Tucker were an item.
- Johnny Winn (2015) – Businessman Johnny Winn and Blac Chyna dated each other from May 2015 to September 2015.
- J’Leon Love (2015) – Professional boxer J’Leon Love and Blac Chyna were RUMORed to had fling in August 2015. According to Love, they never dated each other. They just took couple of pictures and made videos together.
- Future (2015) – Rapper Future and Chyna were RUMORed to be dating together nearing October-November 2015. There is about 1 feet height difference between the two.
- Rob Kardashian (2016-Present) – Reality TV star, Rob Kardashian and Blac started dating in January 2016. They announced their engagement on April 5, 2016 via Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Busty figure
- Raised thick eyebrows
- Plump lips
- Large butt
38-27-43 in or 96.5-68.5-109 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
Dating rapper Tyga and reality TV star, Rob Kardashian. She is also known for being a video vixen, and model.
She first appeared in 2012 sports (related to skating) film DGK: Parental Advisory.
First TV Show
She has not been into any of the television shows.
Blac goes to the gym and also has an online personal trainer, Chris Jinna.
When Blac was dating Rob, she used to workout with him in the gym. She even requested her trainer Chris to make a workout plan for Rob. He was not allowed to eat red meat, but could eat lots of vegetables.
Blac Chyna Favorite Things
Blac Chyna Facts
- Angela Renee was formerly called as “Cream,” but later renamed herself to “Blac Chyna.” It was because she met a black client at a strip club with Chinese looks and called himself “Black China.”
- Blac owns a beauty salon “Lashed” in Encino, Los Angeles which she opened in September 2014.
- In 2010, Blac started stripping and urban modeling.
- She has appeared in rapper Tyga’s song “Rack City.”
- She was formerly best friends with Kim Kardashian. The friendship got affected after Tyga started coming closer to Kim’s sister, Kylie Jenner.
- Blac was arrested on January 29, 2016 at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in Texas because of the possession of a controlled substance.
- “88fin” is the online boutique launched by Blac in December 2013. During the same month, she also launched her own adhesive eyelashes called “LASHED by Blac Chyna.”
- Under the alias “Dora Renee,” Blac started stripping.
- Because she strikes a resemblance with Nicki Minaj, she played her stunt double in Kanye West‘s “Monster” video.
- She has been mentioned in Drake‘s song “Miss Me.”
- She had also pierced her cheeks in the past.
- She was present at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding.
- Check out Blac on Twitter and Instagram.