Bonnie Francesca Wright
London, England, United Kingdom
Bonnie was educated at Prior Weston Primary School and then King Alfred School in North London.
To learn about Film and TV production, Bonnie also attended University of the Arts: London College of Communication in London and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2012.
- Father – Gary Wright (Owns jewelry company Wright & Teague)
- Mother – Sheila Teague (Owns jewelry company Wright & Teague)
- Siblings – Lewis (Older Brother)
She is repped by these agencies –
- United Agents Ltd.
- Principato Young Entertainment
As a model, she was signed with Next Models Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Bonnie Wright dated –
- Jacob Artist (2013) – American actor, dancer, and singer Jacob Artist and Bonnie were RUMORed to be dating each other in January 2013.
- Jamie Campbell Bower (2009-2012) – In 2009, actors Jamie Campbell Bower and Bonnie started dating each other after they met on the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. They got engaged in April 2011. On June 30, 2012, the actors called off their engagement. While the split was friendly, but Jamie was “heartbroken” from this breakup.
- Simon Hammerstein (2013-Present) – Nightclub boss Simon Hammerstein and Bonnie started dating in mid 2013. They are still together.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in a Febreze commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter film series which is the based on the fantasy novels by author J. K. Rowling.
She debuted with 2001 fantasy film Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone for her role as Ginny Weasley.
First TV Show
In 2007, she gave her voice to an episode in the Disney Channel’s comedy animated series The Replacements to the character named Vanessa.
There is no information about her regular exercise regime and diet plan. But, she likes to run and remain in shape.
Bonnie Wright Favorite Things
- Band – The Killers
- Actress – Nicole Kidman
Source – IMDb
Bonnie Wright Facts
- Besides acting, she is also good at singing and can play piano.
- Bonnie also likes to do surfing and plays soccer.
- Like many girls, she is also good at art. But, prefers to use clay rather than free hand drawing.
- Emma Watson and Bonnie were very close friends when they were working on Harry Potter film series.
- At the 2011 Rodial Beautiful Awards, she was awarded with the Most Edgy Look Award.
- As a producer, Bonnie started her own production company called “Bon Bon Lumiere” in the past.
- Bonnie debuted as a director and screenwriter with the 2012 film Separate We Come, Separate We Go.
- She has also taken cupping therapy in the past in which heated cups are placed over the skin to improve blood flow.
- Visit her official website @ www.bonbonlumiere.com.
- Connect with Bonnie on Twitter and Instagram.