Nils Allen Stewart Jr
Boo, Boo Boo Stewart, Boo Boo Torra
Beverly Hills, California, United States
His educational background is not known.
Dancer, model, actor, singer
- Father – Nils Allen Stewart (Stunt Coordinator)
- Mother – Renee Stewart (Personal Trainer)
- Siblings – Maegan Renee Stewart (Sister), Trent “Fivel” Stewart (Sister), Sage Stewart (Sister)
He is represented by ECI Global Talent Management.
Hip hop, pop
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Booboo Stewart dated –
- Jodelle Ferland (2010-2012) – From 2010 to 2012, he was RUMORed to be dating Canadian actress, Jodelle Ferland.
- Samantha Boscarino (2012) – He dated another actress Samantha Boscarino for a short time in 2012.
But, he said he dates. He breaks the silence in this short video.
Race / Ethnicity
Stewart is Chinese, Japanese, Korean on her mother’s side, while he has Blackfoot, Russian, and Scottish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Big smile
- Mixed ethnicity contributing towards more of the Asian looks.
Booboo Stewart’s body specifications are speculated to be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
His shoe size is not listed.
He has appeared in billboard commercials promoting clothes, Hot Wheels, Wii Fit.
Stewart has also appeared in Target commercials.
Best Known For
Portraying La Push shape-shifter Seth Clearwater in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (2011/2012).
He also played the role as James Proudstar / Warpath in 2014 film X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Booboo Stewart released his debut album (together with the other band members of T-Squad) titled T-Squad on April 3, 2007 under the Walt Disney label. The album contains 13 singles, which makes the album approx 38 minutes long.
He debuted with the Yard Sale in 2004 for his role as little boy.
First TV Show
In 2004, Booboo appeared in WB Network’s Big Time (also known as Steve Harvey‘s Big Time) in a number of episodes for his role as a martial artist.
He is a fan of Karate and is practicing it since childhood. But for the teen werewolf Seth Clearwater (in Twilight), Karate was not sufficient. He tried his best to transform himself into the Twilight’s character. Booboo did a lot of cardio including jogging. He went to the gym regularly. Stewart performed a lot of sit-ups, leg-lifts, triceps and biceps exercises.
And, his mother is a fitness trainer, by profession. So it was less difficult for him to change his body shape to the original character of Twilight.
Booboo Stewart Favorite Things
Booboo Stewart Facts
- He is the member of Sideswipe Kids.
- When he is at home, he likes to relax and play video games, and hangout with friends.
- He is skilled in martial arts.
- Stewart has also served as a member of the band “Echoes of Angels” with his three sisters and toured with them.
- Stewart has appeared in a 2008 music video for Kung Fu Fighting by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Black.
- His three sisters (whose names are listed above) are together known as TSC (The Stewart Clan).
- From 2006 to 2008, he served as a member of the hip / hop group T-Squad (formerly The Truth Squad).
- His acting inspiration includes Jim Caviezel, Joaquin Phoenix, and Heath Ledger.
- Visit his official website @ booboostewartofficial.com.
- Connect with him on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr.