Brandi Lynn Glanville
Salinas, California, USA
Her educational background is unknown.
TV personality, former model
- Father – Guy Glanville
- Mother – Judith Ann Glanville
- Siblings – Tricia Glanville (Older Sister), Michael Glanville (Younger Brother)
As a model, she was signed to Elite Model Management.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brandi Glanville dated –
- Ben Stiller (90s) – Actor and filmmaker Ben Stiller and Brandi hooked up in the 90s. They went on some fun dates together.
- Eddie Cibrian (1998-2010) – Brandi started dating actor Eddie Cibrian in September 1998. He is known for his appearance in CSI: Miami, Third Watch, and The Playboy Club, to name a few. He engaged her on December 31, 1999 and married on May 12, 2001. Brandi gave birth to two children, both sons, named Mason Edward and Jake Austin on June 8, 2003 and April 7, 2007 respectively. The couple separated in July 2009 and their divorce was finalized on September 30, 2010.
- Johnny Messner (2009-2010) – She was RUMORed to be dating another actor, Johnny Messner for a couple of months from 2009 to 2010.
- Gerard Butler (2011) – Scottish actor, Gerard Butler and Glanville dated in the later half of 2011.
- John Kerwin (2012) – She had a fling with talk show host, Josh Kerwin on December 1, 2012. She appeared on his show, The John Kerwin Show and asked him to go with her on a date. During the date, after they both got drunk, she wanted to have had a one-night stand, but John didn’t. This was the last time they saw each other.
- Calum Best (2015-2016) – British-American model and reality TV star Calum Best and Brandi were an item from September 2015 to February 2016.
- Theo Von (2016) – Stand-up comedian Theo Von and Brandi dated for about 2 months from March 2016 to May 2016.
- Donald ‘DJ’ Friese (2016) – In November 2016, Brandi was spotted kissing with super rich man Donald ‘DJ’ Friese outside a restaurant in LA and sparked dating RUMORs.
- David Schwimmer – Friends heartthrob David Schwimmer and Glanville were RUMORed to be dating in the past.
- Matt LeBlanc – Glanville was RUMORed to have dated another Friends castmate, Matt LeBlanc.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair blonde.
Multi-talented personality – model, actress, bestselling author
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
As a model, she has advertised for Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, and others.
She has also appeared in numerous commercials including Coors Light.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Appearing on the Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Glanville appeared in 2014 comedy film The Hungover Games for her role as housewife Veronica.
First TV Show
From 2011 to 2014, Glanville appeared on the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She appeared in a total of 39 episodes.
Glanville likes more carb oriented foods like pizzas, burgers, etc. She likes to do boxing, as a workout, which helps her to tone her arms. Glanville does not like to walk (or run) on the treadmill. She instead chooses to walk outdoors. Other outdoor activities, she likes are hiking, cycling, yoga, etc. Read her workout routine and diet plan.
Brandi Glanville Favorite Things
- Food – Del Taco burrito with extra red sauce, cheese, onions and beans
- Animal – Elephant
- TV Show – Seinfeld (1989-1998)
Source – US Magazine
Brandi Glanville Facts
- Brandi was born in Salinas but grew up in Sacramento, California.
- She did modeling for 17 years.
- As a model, she has traveled to many places such as New York, Los Angeles, Paris, France and some other European countries.
- Glanville has been featured in various magazines including Glamour and Cosmopolitan.
- She is afraid of fish.
- She is good friends with actress, and model Jennifer Gimenez.
- She knows skiing, which she learned at the age of 23.
- She likes elephant due to good luck.
- Until her 10th grade, she was a competitive gymnast.
- She likes to cook food and is good at taco nights.
- Brandi likes costume jewelry more than real diamonds.
- Hear more from Brandi on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.