Brittany Leanna Robertson
Brittany was born on April 18, 1990
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
She received her full education in the form of home schooling from her mother.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Britt Robertson dated –
- Gregg Sulkin (2010) – British actor, Gregg Sulkin first met Britt in 2010 on the set of TV movie Avalon High, where she performed the role of Allie Pennington. They dated briefly in that year.
- Logan Henderson (2011) – She had dated Logan for a couple of months around May 2011.
- Dylan O’Brien (2011-Present) – Actor Dylan met Robertson, the first time, in 2011 when they were filming for the teen romcom film The First Time. The duo started dating in September 2011 and are still seeing each other.
- Short height
- Heavy breasts
- Long braided hairstyle
- Kewpie-doll eyes
32-25-32 in or 81-63.5-81 cm
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe size 6.
She was announced as global ambassador for Tommy Hilfiger in 2012.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Cara in Dan in Real Life (2007), had recurring roles in the TV series Life Unexpected for her role as Lux Cassidy (from 2010 to 2011), and for playing Trixie Stone in The Tenth Circle (2008).
She debuted with 2003 film The Ghost Club for her role as Carrie. Britt was also nominated with Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie.
First TV Show
Robertson guest appeared in the American fantasy / action adventure TV series Sheena in the episode titled “Buried Secrets” for her role as Little Sheena in 2000.
She works with a trainer to do hiking, weight training, boxing and pilates.
Britt Robertson Favorite Things
- Designer – Tommy Hilfiger
Britt Robertson Facts
- She was born in North Carolina, but grew up in South Carolina in USA.
- Britt is good friends with actress Mahaley Manning.
- She has a total of 3 brothers and 3 sisters and Britt is the oldest among them.
- She likes to wear J Brand’s jeans and Obey shirts.
- For her debut movie, she stayed with her grandparents in Chester for a couple of months.
- Follow her on Twitter.