Cameron Michelle Diaz
Cam, Cami, AI (her friends call her so), Cam-ron D
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cameron Diaz graduated from Long Beach Polytechnic High School, Long Beach, California, USA in 1990
Actress and former model
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cameron Diaz dated –
- Alex Rodriguez (2010-2011) – It is known that Cameron Diaz dated Alex Rodriguez from April, 2010 to September, 2011 and the relation has ended.
- Elon Musk (2013) – Cameron started dating South African businessman and PayPal’s co-founder, Elon Musk in March 2013. She dated Elon for couple of months and the pair split later in the same year.
- Benji Madden (2014-Present) – The Madden Brothers’ guitarist and lead vocalist, Benji Madden met Cameron for the first time via fashion designer, and actress Nicole Richie in May 2014 and started dating her. He is about 7 years her junior. Cameron and Benji got engaged in December 2014. She married Benji on January 5, 2014 at her home in Beverly Hills, California.
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cm
- Big smile
- Long legs
Best Known For
Cameron Diaz is model turned actress and best known for her big smile, her comedic roles, long legs and muscular arms.
1994 film “The Mask” for her role as “Tina Carlyle”, which was the female lead character
Teddy Bass. See her Workout Routine
Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola, and Levi’s, Tag Heuer
Cameron Diaz Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fried Chicken, french fries, pasta
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Hobbies – Knitting
- Favorite Band – Ratt
- Favorite Timepass – Snowboarding and Surfing
- Favorite Sport – S*x
- Favorite Perfume – The cheerful Happy Clinique, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
- Favorite Thing to do on a Saturday Night – Food (Cook and feed people)
Cameron Diaz Facts
- Cameron Diaz’s father, Emilio Diaz (1949-2008) was a field gauger and worked in California Oil Company UNOCAL, while Cameron’s mother, Bille is an Import-Export agent.
- Cameron Diaz has 2 siblings – older sister, Chimene and older brother, Michael.
- Cameron has a reputation for being late.
- Cameron Diaz was voted No. 4 on the 2011 Maxim list of Hot 100 Women.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- Cameron Diaz was born at 2:53 AM (EST).
- Diaz went to same high school and at the same time as Snoop Dogg.
- She herself says that “I grew up with a lot of boys. I probably have a lot of testosterone for a woman.”
- Cameron’s first celebrity crush was “Harrison Ford”.
- She once told Houston Chronicle that she does not know how to turn on computer.
- Her wax statue was placed at Madame Tussauds Museum in London on 19 February, 2008.
- Her name is mentioned in the lyrics of Brian Wilson’s 1998 song “South America”.
- Join Cameron on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.