Buenos Aires, Argentina
Her educational background is not known.
Model, film actress
- Father – Maximo Morrone (Supermodel)
- Mother – Lucila Solá (Actress)
- Siblings – Sky Morrone (Younger Brother)
As a model, she is signed with –
- LA Models (now Left)
- IMG Models – Worldwide
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Cami Morrone dated –
- Joseph Perez – She is dating Joseph Perez, who is the brother of Lauren Perez. Lauren is a good friend of Jenner sisters and Hadid sisters.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pillowy Lips
- Thick, brushed-up brows
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
As a model, she has advertised for AY Not Dead and Victoria’s Secret PINK.
Best Known For
Being an Instagram model and having appeared in films like Bukowski (2016), and Death Wish (2017).
First Fashion Show
Her debut runway show was for Moschino. See below –
In 2016, Cami was seen in biographical film Bukowski as an actress.
First TV Show
In 2014, she was first seen in reality TV show My Flipping Family as herself in 4 episodes.
Camila likes food too much, hence she has to exercise to balance off the food she eats.
She walks a lot which is actually good for a model (as it tones the legs). Camila does boxing 3 to 4 times a week with a MMA fighter and trainer Mario and mixes it with yoga to keep her mind fresh. She further does Pilates on the reformer at Carrie’s Pilates in LA. Of course, cardio is also a part of her daily fitness regime.
Her sample diet is like –
- Breakfast – Acai
- Lunch – Salad
- Dinner – Veggies and fruits
She indulges into pizza, tacos, Vesuvio cookies and others.
Camila Morrone Favorite Things
- Food – Chees pizza
- Restaurants – Pasta at Jon & Vinny’s in Los Angeles, Cactus Tacos
Source – Vogue
Camila Morrone Facts
- Camila is close friends with Hailey Baldwin and even poses a strong resemblance with her.
- She also posts pics with Kylie Jenner and Sofia Richie.
- She is a model turned film actress who has appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine.
- She started her personal blog – cami-morrone.com just to answer her fan’s questions about hair, fitness, skin routine and others.
- She is a foodie.
- As a child, she used to play volleyball and soccer.
- She has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine.
- Visit her personal blog and official website @ cami-morrone.com.
- Find her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.