Camren Renee Bicondova
Cam Cam, Lil Mis Cam Cam
San Diego, California, U.S.
Her schooling information is not known.
Actress, dancer, model
- Father – Joshua Bicondova
- Mother – Jessi Bicondova
- Siblings – Unknown
Jazz-Funk, Hip Hop
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
She has not dated anyone publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong resemblance with actress Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Short curly hair
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
Camren has appeared in CokeREDmoves campaign commercial.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing young Selina Kyle / Catwoman on the Fox’s crime-drama series Gotham.
In 2012, she appeared in a dance-drama film Battlefield America for her role as Prissy.
First TV Show
In 2011, Camren played the role as Little Highlighter in the Disney Channel’s sitcom Shake It Up in just one episode entitled “Throw It Up.”
Being a dancer, her biggest workout is dancing, which keeps her fit.
You can watch her dancing in this video –
Camren Bicondova Favorite Things
- Song – Keep Ya Head Up by Tupac
- Shoes – Creative Recreations
- Dance Style – Hip-Hop, Jazz, Ballet
Camren Bicondova Facts
- Camren is also a member of the 8-girl dance group called 8 Flavahz.
- At 2, Bicondova started dancing.
- In 2012, she finished second (as part of the dance group 8 Flavahz) on the MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew.
- By the age of 11, she was traveling (as an assistant) throughout the country with experienced and well known choreographers and other dance teachers.
- In 2014, Camren appeared in the Krewella’s music video “Enjoy The Ride.”
- Voluntelling is her least favorite thing.
- In 2012, she was featured in Ciara‘s song “Got Me Good.”
- She was discovered by director Chris Stokes and as a result, she appeared in his film “Battlefield America” in 2012.
- She would like to dance for Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Mary J. Blige and many other artists.
- Visit her official website @ www.camrenbicondova.com.
- Connect with Camren on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Tumblr.