Carice Anouk van Houten
Carice van Houten
Van Houten was born on 5 September, 1976
Carice attended St. Bonifatiuscollege High School in Utrecht. She also studied at Kleinkunstacademie in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Film, and TV Actress
- Father – Theodore van Houten (Writer & Broadcaster)
- Mother – Margje Stasse (is on the board of Dutch Educational TV)
- Siblings – Jelka van Houten (Younger Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Carice van Houten dated –
- Sebastian Koch (2005-2009) – Sebastian is a German actor, who commenced dating Carice in 2005, when the pair first met while filming the 2006 movie, Black Book. They dated for almost 4 years before getting separated in August 2009.
She often plays the movie roles in the film of the director, Martin Koolhoven.
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
Her shoe size is not known.
Best Known For
Working in the films like Valkyrie (2008) and Repo Men (2010), Black Book (2006).
Her debut film was 3 ronden released in 1997 for her role as Emily. It was a short film.
First TV Show
In 1997 only, she debuted on television with the TV series, Het Labyrint for her role as Mariek.
Carice van Houten must be doing regular workouts and maintaining proper diet to stay in her best shape.
Carice Favorite Things
- Hollywood makes her unhappy and she does want to live there. But, if Carice is offered a great role there, she will definitely snatch it.
- She is sometimes called as Dutch Oprah Winfrey.
- She knows many languages and is fluent in English, German, Dutch, and French.
- She has released her album See You on the Ice in 2012.
- Carice has won Golden Calf Award for Best Actress multiple times in 1999, 2002, 2005, 2006.
- She won Elle Personal Style Award in 2006.
- “Particle Of Light”, the second single from her 2012 album was released in late November 2012.
- She is a WWF ambassador since 2009.
- Visit her official website @ www.caricevanhouten.com
- Follow her on Twitter.