Caroline was born on September 5, 1995
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Orange County, California
Sunshine attended Lutheran High School of Orange County.
Actress, singer, dancer
- Father – Thom Sunshine
- Mother – Karen Sunshine
- Siblings – Johnny Sunshine (Younger Brother), Christopher Sunshine (Younger Brother)
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Caroline Sunshine dated –
- Adam Irigoyen (2012) – Shake It Up co-stars, Adam Irigoyen and Caroline started dating in mid April 2012. They dated for 3 months before calling it quits in July of 2012.
- Roshon Fegan (2013) – Actor Roshon and Caroline got together on January 3 2013. They dated for 2 months before separating on February 28, 2013.
She is naturally brunette.
But she dyes her hair blonde.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Sunshine is probably a Christian.
Best Known For
Appearing in Fox’s 2010 live action film Marmaduke, where she played the role as Barbara Winslow.
She is also known for appearing in Disney Channel’s comedy series Shake It Up from 2010 until 2013 for her role as flashy European exchange student Tinka Hessenheffer.
She was involved in the making of the song “Roam” along with Davis Cleveland, Kenton Duty and Adam Irigoyen in 2012 for the album of the Disney film Treasure Buddies.
In 2010, Sunshine played Barbara Winslow in the Fox’s live action film Marmaduke, which is the film adaptation of Brad Anderson’s comic strip of the same name.
First TV Show
In 2008, she guest appeared in the television series What’s the Word? as herself in the first season of episode #7 titled “Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board”.
She is a fitness lover and the main source of her fitness is dancing. She feels good after having to dance. Caroline does not go the gym everyday. Her family is very healthy with her mom and brother, being athletic. She reveals about her favorite workout songs and other stuff in this video.
Caroline Sunshine Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- TV Show – Pretty Little Liars (2010-)
- Drink – Shirley Temple
- Movie – Legally Blonde (2001)
- Color – Hot pink
- Book – The Great Gatsby (By F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Actress – Reese Witherspoon
- Singer – Michael Jackson
- Sport – Surfing
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Source – TheDreamMagazine
Caroline Sunshine Facts
- She was born in Atlanta, Georgia, but grew up in Orange County, California.
- She is a dancer and is well versed in ballet. She started taking dance lessons at the age of 3.
- She cannot live without music.
- She is scared of ice-cream trucks.
- She really wants to learn and speak Spanish fluently.
- If she were not an actress, she would have been a fashion magazine editor.
- She would like to have Ashley Tisdale guest star in the Shake It Up series.
- She likes photography and cooking besides acting.
- Visit her official website @ carolinesunshine.com.
- Connect with Caroline on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace, and YouTube.