Caroline Aparecida Trentini
Panambi, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
New York City, New York, USA
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Jacó Trentini
- Mother – Lourdes (Worked as a public employee after Jacó’s death)
- Siblings – Franciele Trentini (Younger Sister), Élen Trentini (Younger Sister)
Caroline is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Uno Management – Barcelona
- View Management – Spain
- IMG Models – London
- Zucca Model Agency
- Way Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Women Management – New York (2010-2012)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trentini dated –
- Victor Demarchelier (2007-2010) – Victor, the son of famous French photographer Patrick Demarchelier dated Brazilian model for about three years from 2007 to early 2010.
- Fabio Bartelt (2010-Present) – Fabio is another photographer from Brazil. He was the first choice of her. So, she got back together with him the second time and this time, the relationship didn’t break. They engage on October 29, 2011. March 3, 2012 is the date on which they married in Itajaí, Santa Catarina, Brazil. The couple announced via Twitter on February 23, 2013 that they are expecting their first baby. On August 9, 2013, she actually gave birth to a boy, named, Bento Jacob Trentini Bartelt.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and German ancestry.
33-24-34.5 in or 84-61-88 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37 (EU)
Caroline has advertised for Água de Coco, Alphorria, Balenciaga, Ballantyne, Bally, BCBG Max Azria, Bean Pole, Bloomingdale’s, Cantão, Carlos Miele, Chanel, Christian Dior lingerie, DKNY, DOHC, Dolce & Gabbana eyewear, Dsquared², D&G, D&G Animalier, Dolce & Gabbana, EnC, Epoca, Escada, Escada sport, Express, Forum, Gap, Gucci, Gucci Cruise, Gucci eyewear, H.Stern, H&M, Hogan, Iguatemi, Isetan, J Mendel, Jones New York, Lacoste, Lancetti, Luz da Lua, Mandi, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Martine Sitbon, Massimo Dutti ‘En Esencia’ fragrance, Max Mara, Morena Rosa, Morgan, Moschino, Moschino Cheap & Chic, Mulberry, Neiman Marcus, New Penny, Nicole Farhi, Nicole Farhi eyewear, Oscar de la Renta, Perry Ellis, Prochownick, Rosa Cha, Solezia, Senhoa, Sonia Rykiel for H&M, Sportmax, Topshop, Triton, Valentino, Valentino Haute Couture, Versace, Zoomp.
Best Known For
Modeling for the lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret in 2005, 2006 and 2009.
Caroline appeared in the TV movie of The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2005, 2006, and 2009 as herself.
First TV Show
Trentini has guest appeared in a Brazilian dramedy TV show Belíssima for her role as Modelo in an episode dated November 7, 2005.
First Fashion Show
She walked the ramp in Ready to wear – Spring/ Summer 2004 fashion show for Marc Jacobs, Roland Mouret, Vera Wang, Andrew Gn, Rochas, Dries van Noten, Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester, Nina Ricci, Martine Sitbon, Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche.
She must be taking proper care of her diet and exercise schedules.
Caroline Trentini Favorite Things
- Drink – Coconut Water
Source – Vogue
Caroline Trentini Facts
- She likes to play volleyball.
- She has a heavy amount of good friends in the industry. The list goes like this – Cintia Dicker, Chanel Iman, Emina Cunmulaj, Bruna Erhardt, Lisa Cant, Raquel Zimmermann, Masha Novoselova, Marlon Teixeira, Bruna Tenorio, Natasha Poly, Emanuela de Paula, Caroline Ribeiro, Doutzen Kroes, Boyd Holbrook, Arlenis Sosa, David Gandy, and Gracie Carvalho.
- She moved to New York City at the age of 14 to pursue her career in modeling. At that time, she didn’t even know English language.
- In 1988, her father died. Caroline was just an year old at that time.
- She has two sisters; both are younger.
- Carol has appeared in 2008 Pirelli Calendar, shot by Patrick Demarchelier.
- She was discovered in 2000 (she was 13), when she was walking through a street in her house’s vicinity.
- Caroline was discovered by the same agent as fellow model Gisele Bündchen.
- She was always being teased at school due to her freckles.
- Caroline revealed to Vogue that freckles are a part of her signature look. She takes care not to hide them by wearing a light makeup.
- If you feel like, you can follow her on Twitter, and Instagram.