Carrie Marie Underwood
Underwood was born on March 10, 1983
Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
In 2001, Carrie graduated from Checotah High School as salutatorian. After that, Carrie graduated magna cum laude (with great honor) from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma majoring in mass communication.
Actress, singer, songwriter
- Father – Stephen Underwood (Worker in a sawmill)
- Mother – Carole Underwood (Teacher)
- Siblings – Shanna Underwood (Older Sister), Stephanie Underwood (Older Sister)
She grew up at the farm, which belonged to her parents at the rural town of Checotah, Oklahoma.
Country, country pop
Vocals, guitar, piano
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg to 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Underwood dated –
- Drake Clark (2002-2005) – Drake is a college boyfriend of Underwood. She had dated him from 2002 to 2005. She revealed to Cosmopolitan that she didn’t had a serious relationship since she split with college boyfriend Drake.
- Tony Romo (2006-2007) – Underwood dated briefly with the American football quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, Tony Romo from December 2006 until July 2007.
- Chace Crawford (2007-2008) – Carrie got together with actor Chace Crawford in 2007. They ended their relationship in the spring of 2008.
- Mike Fisher (2008-Present) – Canadian ice-hockey player, Mike Fisher commenced dating her in December 2008, when they met during one of the concerts of Carrie. The couple engaged on December 20, 2009 and married on July 10, 2010 at The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia. The couple is expecting their first child, due in Spring 2015.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
Olay (2010), Hershey’s chocolate (2005), Badgley Mischka, Nintendo, Procter & Gamble, Skechers, Vitamin Water.
Best Known For
Winning fourth season of American Idol in 2005.
Underwood released her debut album Some Hearts on November 15, 2005 under the label Arista, Arista Nashville, 19. It was able to sell 9 million copies worldwide. It was certified as 7x Platinum in USA.
She starred in her debut 2011 biopic drama film Soul Surfer for her role as Sarah Hill.
First TV Show
Obviously, her debut TV appearance was with American Idol in 2005 as a contestant. She won that season.
Tony Greco is the trainer who has worked with Mike Fisher, and also the country singer Carrie Underwood. She herself is very knowledgeable, but still has kept personal trainers at Los Angeles and Nashville.
The star always takes one of the trainer with her while on a tour. Tony Greco recommends to do a series of lunges, step-ups, squats, and toe taps with balanced diet containing proportions of protein, fats, and carbs for attaining lean, strong and toned legs like Carrie.
Carrie Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese pizza
- TV Show – Desperate Housewives (2004-2012)
- Judge in American Idol – Simon Cowell
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Actress – Drew Barrymore
Source – KidzWorld
- She has 2 pet dogs and 2 pet cats.
- After finishing high school, she thought of giving up her dream of singing and thought of choosing her career seriously and practically.
- She is the winner of American Idol season four in 2005.
- She really likes watching horror movies, which is also her favorite genre.
- Carrie’s fans calls themselves as Care Bears.
- She is also Olay’s first ever U.S. brand ambassador.
- George Huff is one of her favorite contestants in the American Idol’s first three seasons.
- She is a big philanthropist. In February 2011, she donated $140,125 to an NGO Save the Children. She donated $1 million to Red Cross Society, generated from the Blown Away Tour in May 2013, in response to Oklahoma tornado. There are numerous other stories of her.
- Visit her official website @ www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com
- Follow her on Twitter.