Casandra Elizabeth Ventura
New London, Connecticut, USA
Cassie Ventura attended a preparatory school, Williams School in New London, Connecticut. She finished her schooling in 2004. Cassie did not pursue her college education; instead moved to New York to learn dancing and do modeling assignments.
Model, singer, dancer, actress
- Father – Filipino ancestry
- Mother – Stacey Hobson (African-American and Mexican ethnicity)
- Siblings – Rod Ventura (Brother)
Cassie is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Wilhelmina Models
- One Management
R&B, contemporary R&B, pop, hip hop soul
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Cassie dated –
- Ryan Leslie (2002-2007) – She started dating with Ryan Leslie in October 2002. Due to him, she started her career in singing in that year. Ryan also signed her to NextSelection Lifestyle Group. He produced Cassie’s debut album. After dating for a long time, the duo finally separated in March 2007.
- Sean Combs (2006-Present) – Cassie was signed by Sean “Diddy” Combs to his Bad Boy Records. And, there were RUMORS of the two dating together. There was even an engagement buzz between the couple in August 2012. But, both of them denies the RUMORs. Diddy’s wife Hylton-Brim is happy for Cassie and Diddy, reported by Christian Post.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of filipino descent on her side father’s side and African-American, and Mexican descent on her mother’s side.
- Edgy style
- Icy and robotic tone in her songs
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU) or 24.5 (JP)
She has modeled for various local departmental stores, Delia (for their fashion catalogue), Seventeen magazine, Calvin Klein one, Adidas, Clean and Clear and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Cassie is the face of Asos 2013 Spring collection.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
The hit single “Me & U”, written and produced by Ryan Leslie and recorded by Cassie. This was among the top three hit singles of the Billboard 200. It became a major hit in 2006.
Cassie released her debut album titled Cassie on August 8, 2006. It charted at #4 in the Billboard US 200 and received a fairly good response. A total of 321,000 copies of the album were sold. The album also contains one the hit singles of 2006 “Me & U”.
Cassie debuted into acting with the 2008 film Step Up 2: The Streets for her role as Sophie Donovan, Chase’s ex-girlfriend.
Cassie’s workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Cassie Ventura Favorite Things
Cassie Ventura Facts
- She started her modeling career at the age of 14.
- She was the face of ASOS 2013 Spring collection.
- Cassie began her career in 2002 after meeting the record producer Ryan Leslie.
- Kate Moss is her style influencer.
- Cassie’s music influences include late Aaliyah, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, La Lupe, Madonna, Nine Inch Nails, and Stevie Wonder.
- She was also the face of Summer 2013 Forever 21 collection.
- Visit her official website @ cassiesuper.com.
- Follow her on Twitter.