Channing Matthew Tatum
Chan was born on April 26, 1980
Cullman, Alabama, USA
Chan started his schooling at Gaither High School, but then moved to Tampa Catholic High School from where he graduated in 1998. He then joined Glenville State College in Glenville, West Virginia for higher education, but soon became a drop-out.
Actor, Producer, Dancer, Former Model
- Father – Glenn Tatum (Construction Business)
- Mother – Kay Faust (Airline worker)
- Siblings – Paige Tatum (Sister) and Christopher Anderson (Step-brother)
Management 360, a Talent Management Company, based in Beverly Hills,California manages all his deals.
Drama, Action, Crime (Acting)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
83 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Eliska Sursova (2004-05) – An American Actress. Chan’s first lady love. Both shared close relations with each other for almost two years. The couple broke up when Chan met Jenna.
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum (2005-Present) – An American Actress and Dancer. The couple met each other in 2006, on the sets of ‘Step Up’. The meetings turned up into dating. Finally, both gave their affair a name by engaging with each other in September 2008 and then through marriage, the very next year. The couple’s living happily ever after since then. The couple has one daughter, Everly (b. May 31, 2013).
Multiracial. He comes from Irish, French, German and Native American ancestry.
These are not officially revealed by Tatum and are close assumptions from Healthy Celeb.
- Chest – 40 inches
- Waist – 31 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
- Neck – Unknown
Emporio Armani, Abercrombie & Fitch, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Vogue, Nautica, Dolce & Gabbana, American Eagle Outfitters
Best Known For
Chan is best known for his acting roles in Step Up (2006), G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Dear John (2010), The Vow (2012), 21 Jump Street (2012) and Magic Mike (2012).
First TV Show
CSI :Miami (2002-2012) . An American police procedural TV Series. He appeared in only one episode, playing the role of Bob Davenport in 2004.
Coach Carter (2005). An American film based on the life of basketball coach Ken Carter. He played the role of Jason Lyle.
William J. Harris, New York, USA
Channing Tatum’s Favorite Things
- Favorite Movie – The Goonies
- Favorite Color – Blue, Green
Channing Tatum’s Facts
- Channing Tatum’s promising acting roles are in movies such as She’s the Man (2006), A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints (2006), The Fighting (2009) and The Dilemma (2010).
- Chan has ventured into more comedic roles after doing some dramatic performances in his career.
- Chan worked as a stripper in his early career days.
- Chan grew up in Bayous near the Mississippi River. His family moved to Mississippi when he was 7.
- Chan used to play football, soccer, track, baseball and martial arts in his school days.
- Once Chan stated that girls was his biggest distraction in school.
- He practiced Wuzuquan Kung Fu, under the lineage of 10th dan Grandmaster Chee Kim Thong.
- He has spent his teenage years at Tampa, Florida.
- He was awarded Most Athletic on his graduation in 1998.
- Chan attended Glenville State College on a Football Scholarship.
- Visit his official website @ channingtatumunwrapped.com