Charlize was born on 7 August 1975
Benoni, Transvaal Province, South Africa
Earlier South African, but from 2007 onwards, she is American
Theron attended Putfontein Primary School (Laerskool Putfontein). But, she did not fit in this school and at 13, she was sent to National School of the Arts in Johannesburg, which is a boarding school.
Actress, producer, director, fashion model
- Father - Charles Theron
- Mother - Gerda Maritz
- Children – Jackson Theron (Adopted in March 2012) (Son)
Charlize is the only child of her parents.
As a model, she was represented by the William Morris Endeavor modeling agency.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
- David Arquette - Rumor
- Craig Bierko (1995-1997) – American actor and singer, Craig Bierko had a two year long relationship with Theron. He is nearly 11 years older to her.
- Stephan Jenkins (1997-2001) – From 1997 to 2001, she dated Third Eye Blind frontman, Stephan Jenkins.
- George Clooney (2000) – Rumor
- Stuart Townsend (2001-2010) – Irish actor, Stuart Townsend, had a 9 year long relationship with Charlize. She starred in Trapped (2002) and Head in the Clouds (2004) with Stuart. In January 2010, they separated
- Keanu Reeves (2009-2010) – Rumor
- Jeremy Renner (2010) – Rumor
- Eric Thal (2010) – Rumor
- Ryan Reynolds (2011) – From May to August 2011, they had a dating relationship.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012) – Rumor
Dyed Blonde. She is naturally brunette (dark brown).
- Attractive Supermodel Looks
- Blonde hair with green eyes
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
John Galliano, Christian Dior, PETA, Democracy Now!, Link TV, Breil, Raymond Weil, L’Oreal
Best Known For
Her roles in movies like The Devil’s Advocate (1997), Mighty Joe Young (1998), and The Cider House Rules (1999), Monster (2003).
In 1995, she appeared in Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest, which is the third film in the Children of the Corn series. Her role was just as a young woman. It is uncredited.
First TV Show
American television sitcom created by Mitchell Hurwitz, Arrested Development for her role as Rita (Mr. F). She appeared in 5 episodes in 2005.
Fedele De Santis. Her trainer has trained her for more than two years. She says
“Charlize is an extremely serious, focused, professional, no BS. She is so tenacious — my nickname for her is thundercat.”
See her workout routine and diet plan.
Charlize Theron Favorite Things
- Favorite Accessory – Sunglasses
- Favorite Color – White, Black
Charlize Theron Facts
- Her ancestry includes French, German, Dutch.
- Her mother tongue is Afrikaans but she also speaks fluent English (in American accent).
- She became the citizen of United States of America in May 2007 and has also retained her South African citizenship.
- Charlize appeared in a music video “Crossfire” by Brandon Flowers in 2010.
- She worked as an actress as well as producer in movies like Monster (2003), Sleepwalking (2008), Young Adult (2011).
- Till now, she has been honored with many awards, particularly for movie Monster.
- She is an active member of PETA. She has also appeared in PETA’s anti-fur ad campaign.
- Charlize Theron is involved with Women’s Rights organizations.
- Theron’s father was lawfully killed in June 1991 by Theron’s mother as he attacked her and mother while drunk.
- She became fashion model when she was 14.
- She studies acting with Ivana Chubbuck.
- Her official website is www.charlizeafricaoutreach.org