Cheryl Stephanie Bautista Burke
San Francisco, California, United States
Burke went Menlo-Atherton High School and graduated in 2002.
- Father – have Russian and Irish descent
- Mother – is Filipino
- Siblings – Nicole (Sister), Mandy (Stepsister)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Burke dated –
- Drew Lachey – During September 2007, Burke dated American singer and 98 Degrees member, Drew Lachey.
- Nick Lachey (2006) – In 2006, Burke was RUMORed to be dating Nick, member of 98 Degrees and sibling of Drew Lachey.
- Matthew Lawrence (2007-2008) – Matt, American actor, started his relationship with Cheryl in January 2007. He is the brother of season 3 contestant “Joey Lawrence” and was introduced by Joey at Staples Center in LA, California. It was confirmed by People magazine. However, this relationship also saw an end in February 2008.
- Maxwell Zagorski (2008-2010) – This American model commenced dating Maxwell in December 2008 and dated him for over a year and ended the relationship in January 2010 just because they lived across the country.
- Chad Ochocinco (2010) – The season 10 dance partner in DWTS Chad had dated her for sometime in 2010. He is a football player, by profession. He is now known by his name, Chad Javon Johnson.
- Joffrey Lupul (2012) – During June 2012, Joffrey and Burke started dating. Joffrey is a Canadian Ice Hockey player. Now, they have separated.
Multiracial. Her father is of Irish and Russian descent while her mother is Filipino.
Due to her Asian and Irish ancestry, she has different looks. Thus, making her distinct.
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
imPRESS Press-On Manicure (2013)
Best Known For
Being one of the professional dancers. She has won season 2 and season 3 of TV show “Dancing With The Stars” and has become the first woman professional to win the show. Cheryl is also the first professional to win the show twice and that too consecutively.
She has not acted in any movies.
First TV Show
She debuted with “Dancing With The Stars” in February 2006 via season 2, which she won. She was partnered with Drew Lachey.
She tries to make sure her metabolism is burning throughout the day. She likes to do cross training and Plyometrics (to make the muscles exert maximum pressure in limited time). She has a personal trainer with whom she does exercises three times a week. In other days, she just treadmills her way to fitness.
Regarding diet, she eats three regular small meals and two times snacks. She believes that this kind of diet is right for a dancer like her and snacks keep her full of energy, when she gets tired.
Cheryl Burke Favorite Things
- Food – Italian
- Singer – Drew Lachey
- Color – Red
Source – TV
Cheryl Burke Facts
- Her family has a dance floor at home.
- Cheryl started taking ballet lessons at age 4.
- Her family dances at home as a form of amusement.
- After taking ballet lessons, she switched to ballroom dancing.
- She had released her autobiography “Dancing Lessons” in 2011.
- In April 2008, she opened her first dance studio.
- Burke has her own sportswear line, which she created in 2009.
- Cheryl raised money by doing promotions for companies like Sargento Cheese, Depende Silhouette briefs, and Impress Nails.
- In 2007, during the 7th Annual Filipino/American Library Gala, she won the Role Model Award.
- In 2008, she had also become the favorite TV personality by winning the Asian Excellence’s Viewer’s Choice Award.
- She has done guest appearance in the TV series “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody” in an episode titled “Loosely Ballroom”.
- For her career in “Dancing With The Stars”, marks obtained in every performance in each season, she has attended, visit Wikipedia.
- She had judged for the Miss American Pageant.
- You may follow her on Twitter, if you are not already.