Chloë Grace Moretz
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Her educational background is unknown.
- Father – McCoy Lee Moretz (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Teri (Nurse)
- Siblings – Brandon, Trevor, Colin, and Ethan (All four are her Older Brothers)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
- Colin Ford (2013) – The two actors dated in the past in 2013.
- Cameron Fuller (2013-2014) – Cameron, in January 2013, proposed Chloe to become more than just friends. They dated together, which was confirmed by dailymail.co.uk. She calls him boo. The couple dated until May 2014.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2014-Present) – David and Victoria Beckham‘s oldest son, Brooklyn Beckham started dating Chloe in July 2014 after getting introduced to her via a mutual friend at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California. He used to workout there with his dad. The couple is still together.
Race / Ethnicity
Her cute smile makes her different from others.
Her body measurements are believed to be 33-25-35 in or 84-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Best Known For
Her role in movies like The Amityville Horror (2005), (500) Days of Summer (2009), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Let Me In (2010), Hugo (2011), and Dark Shadows (2012).
First Music Video Appearance
In 2010, she appeared in the music video for the song “Answer to Yourself”, by indie rock band The Soft Pack.
Again in 2011, she came into the song titled “Our Deal” by surf pop band “Best Coast”.
2005 drama film that was written and directed by Ken Tipton, Heart of the Beholder for her role as Molly.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in American drama series The Guardian which aired on CBS from September 25, 2001 to May 4, 2004. She portrayed the role as Violet in the only episode “The Watchers”, “Blood In, Blood Out”.
For 2010 movie Kick-Ass, she trained with the Jackie Chan’s stunt team for nearly three months. Her physical training was demanding. Moretz learned how to handle a gun and did unbelievable 1,000 crunches every night and 50 pull ups. She was also supposed to take the diet which would assist her to become like Hit Girl.
Chloe Moretz Favorite Things
- Favorite Movie – Legally Blonde: The Musical (2001)
- Favorite Song – You’re Beautiful (James Blunt)
Chloe Moretz Facts
- Chloe began her acting career at 7.
- She has 3 pets – Fuller (dog) (her ex-boyfriend’s name is also Cameron Fuller), Missy (dog) and Zoe (cat).
- She was thrown to fame, after doing an American biographical horror movie in 2005 titled The Amityville Horror.
- Her older brother “Trevor” is her acting coach.
- Moretz, her mother and her brother Trevor moved to New York in 2002 when Trevor got accepted into Professional Performing Arts School.
- In 2004, her whole family moved to Los Angeles and this was the start of her career.
- She loves ballet and comedies.
- Chloe has won many awards including “Women in Film Crystal Awards Face of the Future” in 2012.
- Visit her official website @ www.chloemoretz.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.