Christopher Maurice Brown
Chris was a student at Essex High School, Virginia till 2005. Then he moved to New York to have a career in music.
Recording artist, dancer, actor, singer, songwriter
- Mother – Joyce Hawkins (Ex-Day Care Centre Director)
- Father – Clinton Brown (Corrections Officer at Prison, Virginia)
- Siblings – Lytrell Bundy (Older Sister) (Bank Officer)
Chris is the youngest child of his parents.
Abou Thiam, VP, A&R, Def Jam
He is the brother of Akon.
Chris Brown is also signed with these agencies –
- BuzzLoop Marketing, LLC (Publicist)
- NiteVision Management
- Wilhelmina Models
R&B, Urban, Pop, hip hop, dance
Vocals, Organ, Drums
CBE, Jive, RCA Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriends / Spouse
Chris is a kind of man with whom any girl can fall in love. So it’s not strange that the guy has a long love list. Here’s a list of his love interests so far.
- Kelly Rowland – An American recording artist, singer, Kelly and Chris were said to be in an affair with each other, sometime in their life. Both starred together in film ‘Think Like a Man’, and the affair was said to be started during the shooting. Though, it was not confirmed and hence is a RUMOR.
- Lisa Ann – Chris also encountered a relation with adult actress Lisa for some time, but the relation wasn’t too long. Again, it was a RUMOR.
- Lil Mama – An American singer, songwriter, and rapper. Both were of same age and same industry, and as a result, both got together for some time in their life to feel the love. Chris and Lil were together for the song “Shawty Get Loose” in 2008.
- Paris Hilton – An American heiress, socialite, TV personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, entrepreneur, model, actress, producer, author and singer. Chris and Paris dated each other for some time, but the dating never turned into a serious relation between the duo.
- Keshia Chante (2006-07) – A Canadian singer – songwriter, model, actress, philanthropist and fashion icon. Chris and Keshia encountered a relationship between them for almost two years. Both got together while shooting for Chris’s song “Shortie Like Mine”.
- Erica Jackson (2009) – An American model. Chris and Erica were from the same state of Virginia. Both dated each other in 2009, as reported by New York’s Daily News. After the affair news was leaked, both were spotted together several times with each other, but sadly only for that year.
- Natasha Ellie (2009) – An American model. Natasha is said to be the girl behind the fight between Chris and Rihanna in 2009 when Chris injured Rihanna. As per the reports, Natasha texted Chris after which he got out of control and had the RUMORous fight.
- Natalie Mejia (2009) – A group member of American girl group “Girlicious”. There was a RUMOR in the year that both are together after they were spotted together at a tattoo parlor. But the news, later on, proved to be just a RUMOR.
- Natalie Nunn (2009) – An American reality TV star. There was a RUMOR that both are in a relation as Natalie was revealing about the same, but Chris denied it saying that he didn’t even know her and she is crazy.
- Joanna Hernandez (2009) – An American reality TV star. Chris and Joanna found their name together in a media RUMOR together in 2009, making Joanna the sixth girl on the love list of Chris for the year, but the affair news was just and only “a rumor.”
- Jasmine Sanders (2010) – An American model. They got together in 2010. Everybody came to know about the relationship when Chris posted a photograph of her with himself on his twitter account. But soon, the playboy moved on to other girls.
- Rhea (2010) – An American singer and ex-member of Pharrell’s group NERD. Chris and Rhea hanged out together in New Year’s party that year in South Beach. The dating was there, but not the long relation.
- Karrueche Tran (2010-2015) – An American model. The dating between the two came out in November 2010 when Tran was emerging as an aspiring model in the fashion industry. The duo ended their affair in October 2012. Chris made a statement that he ended the relation as he didn’t want to see Tran hurt over his friendship with Rihanna. Chris also released a video the very next day after making the above statement featuring him, Tran and Rihanna. They reconciled later in 2013 and split again in March 2015.
- Suelyn Medeiros (2011) – Chris’s name was attached with the Brazilian model for some time in 2011 when he was dating Tran and trying to patch up with Rihanna. At last, this relation between the two was declared as a RUMOR and the other two carried on as they were before this RUMORed news.
- Draya Michele (2011) – An American reality TV star. Only Draya spoke about it saying that she, Chris and Tran were very good friends. She stated that she and Chris were just friends and the relation was between him and Tran. And that’s how the so-called relation ended.
- Nicole Scherzinger (2012) – An American recording artist and TV personality. The RUMORed relation started when news came out in media that the two had a passionate night. But the end came to the news when the friends of two came out saying that both are just good friends.
- Rihanna (2007-2013) – A Barbadian recording artist, fashion designer, and actress. Both became friends in 2005 (but had first met in 2004 during a promo event), but the friendship turned into a romantic affair in 2008. The couple once ended their affair in March 2009 after a domestic violence case. The duo again patched up in October 2012 after Chris apologized to Rihanna for what he did. They finally separated in March 2013.
- Keisha Kimball (2013) – Chris had a fling with model Keisha Kimball in 2013.
- Nia Amey (2013) – Brown had a fling with adult model, Nia Amey in September 2013. During this time, Nia Amey got pregnant and gave birth to a child, named Royalty on June 17, 2014.
- Anara Atanes (2014) – RUMOR
- Rita Ora (2015) – RUMOR
- Indya Marie (2015) – Around March-April 2015, Brown was romantically linked with model Indya Marie.
- Amy Shehab (2015) – After splitting from Indya, he started romancing another model Amy Shehab. They also separated after remaining together for 3 months in August 2015.
- Ammika Harris (2015-2016) – Chris then hooked up with model Ammika Harris from September 2015 to July 2016.
- Cydney Christine (2016-Present) – In September 2016, he was seen dating Cydney Christine (aka Cici).
Race / Ethnicity
Chris has a body with perfect abs. He also dyed his hair blonde in 2012 to look a bit different, but changed back to natural hair color after April 2012.
Chris Brown’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Chris has appeared in commercials on –
- Forever Wrigley Doublemint (2009)
- Coke Zero (2012)
- Apple’s Siri, etc.
Brands which adds glamour quotient to the star studded personality of Breezy are Porsche, Rolex, Versace, Lamborghini, Calvin Klein and many more.
Best Known For
Chris is best known for his studio albums. He is best known till date for his hit single “Run It!” from his first studio album “Chris Brown.”
Chris Brown (2005). The album was released on November 29 under Jive Records. The album peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200. The single “Run It!” from the album peaked at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100.
Stomp The Yard (2007). It was a drama and dance film which was produced by Rainforest Films. The film was released under Sony Pictures’ Screen Gems division. Chris played the role of ‘Duron.’
Chris Sainsbury. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Chris Brown Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Shows – Boondocks, The Tyra Banks Show
- Favorite Food – Gatorade/powerade, Lobster, Pasta, Strawberry Cheesecake and Sushi
- Favorite Colors – Grey and Red
- Favorite Accessories – Sunglasses, Watch and SnapBack Hats
Chris Brown Facts
- Chris learnt to sing and dance at a very young age.
- Chris was a part of church choir in his young age. He also participated in several local talent shows while he was young.
- Chris Brown is the first male lead artist after Diddy (1997) whose debut single topped the Billboard Hot 100.
- His first studio album “Chris Brown” was certified Double platinum by Recording Industry Association of America(RIAA).
- Chris’s second studio album “Exclusive”(2007) produced 3 successful singles – ‘Kiss Kiss’ featuring T-Pain, ‘With You’ and ‘Forever’.
- ‘Exclusive’ was also double certified by RIAA.
- His single ‘Kiss Kiss’ from ‘Exclusive’ also topped the Billboard Hot 100, making it the second single for the singer to do so.
- Chris’s 3rd studio album Graffiti (2009) produced top-twenty single “I can Transform Ya”. The single featured Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz.
- Breezy’s 4th studio album “F.A.M.E.” topped the Billboard 200.
- F.A.M.E. produced hit singles – “Yeah 3x”, “Look At Me Now” featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes and “Beautiful People” featuring Benny Benassi.
- Chris cites Sam Cooke, Stevie Wonder, Donnie Hathaway, Michael Jackson, and Usher as his musical influencers.
- Visit his official website @ chrisbrownworld.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube VEVO, MySpace, and iTunes.