Hemsworth was born on 11 August, 1983
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Chris attended Heathmont College in Victoria, Australia.
- Father – Craig Hemsworth (Social-services counselor)
- Mother – Leonie (English teacher)
- Siblings – Luke Hemsworth (Older Brother) (Actor), Liam Hemsworth (Younger Brother) (Actor)
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
91 kg or 201 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris dated –
- Isabel Lucas (2005-2008) – Hemsworth dated Australian soap opera Home and Away actress and co-star, Isabel Lucas from 2005 until 2008.
- Elsa Pataky (2010-Present) – Chris then started dating Spanish actress, Elsa Pataky in July 2010. They first met via their mutual representatives. The duo married on December 26, 2010. They have a daughter together, named India Rose (b. May 11, 2012).
- Tall frame
- Deep resonant voice
- Muscular build
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 48 inches
- Arms / Biceps – 16 inches
- Waist – 33 inches
His shoe size is not known.
Hemsworth is a spiritual person. In an interview, he revealed that he draws his inspiration from Buddha.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Thor in the Marvel Studios films Thor (2011) and The Avengers (2012). In 2004, he he also portrayed himself as Kim Hyde in Australian TV series Home and Away.
2009 American science fiction action film Star Trek for his role as George Samuel Kirk, Sr.
First TV Show
Chris appeared in 2 episodes in the Canadian / Australian fantasy television series Guinevere Jones as King Arthur in 2002.
Chris appointed Michael Knight as personal trainer to transform his body into Thor. He did a very intensive workout for 5 days a week for upto 90 minutes a day. His training mostly revolved around boxing, Muay Thai, and cardio.
Chris Hemsworth Favorite Things
Chris Hemsworth Facts
- In his family, he has one younger brother and one older.
- In 2011, Chris gave his voice to the video game “Thor: God of Thunder”.
- He is good friends with Tom Hiddleston (the one who played Loki in The Avengers), Sam Perry and Chris Evans.
- He learned acting and American English from “Screenwise Film & TV School for Actors”. He has undergone extensive training to gain American accent for Hollywood movies.
- Chris opt the acting (or show) business because he thought it is a fun.
- He put on 20 pounds for the role of Thor.
- He is not on social networks like Twitter or Instagram.
- In 2011, Hemsworth was named as one of the Cosmopolitan’s Fun and Fearless men.