Palatine, Illinois, United States
Christina Moore graduated from the Fremd High School in Palatine in 1991.
She then got enrolled at the School of Theatre Arts at the Illinois Wesleyan University.
Actress, comedian, fashion designer, model, screenwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Abby Moore
- Siblings – She has three older sisters.
Christina Moore is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions LLC.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Moore has dated –
- John Ducey (2006-Present) – Christina Moore first met her actor husband John Ducey, who was also an investor and part owner of drag race team, at the wedding of her friend Nicole Sullivan. To make sure that they sit together, Nicole had switched names at the tables at reception ceremony. Soon after, they had officially become a couple. After dating for about 2 years, they got married in a private ceremony in July 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
Sparkling blue eyes
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Christina Moore has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Smart Car
- Nice ‘N Easy hair color
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being in the main cast of the comedy series, MADtv.
- Playing the role of Candy Sullivan in the medical TV show Hawthorne.
Moore first appeared in 1997 film The Sore Losers as J-Wags patron.
First TV Show
In 1996, Christina guest appeared as a sexy anchor in the drama series Beverly Hills, 90210.
Christina Moore’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Christina Moore Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Christina Moore Facts
- While studying in high school, she was a member of a children’s musical theater troupe that performed all over Chicago.
- Christina got really taken up with the show business after her friend asked her to audition for a show held at Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center in Palatine.
- When she first came to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, she got an internship to work at the Universal Studios.
- During her early struggling days, she used to work as a waitress on the night shift and even at the Gap retail store.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.