Christina Judith Perri
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA
In 2004, Christina graduated from Archbishop Ryan High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Perri also went to Nazareth Academy High School.
- Father – Dante Perri
- Mother – Mary Perri
- Siblings – Nick Perri (Older Brother) (Lead guitarist, songwriter, producer)
Pop, pop rock, adult contemporary, folk
Vocals, guitar, piano
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Perri dated –
- Chandler Parsons (2014-2015) – From September 2014 to January 2015, she was romantically linked with basketball player, Chandler Parsons. He is roughly 1 feet 4 inches taller than her.
Race / Ethnicity
Lots of tattoos on her body
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands, but her song “Arms” was featured in the film Safe Haven (2013).
She has also appeared in couple of commercials.
Christina was raised as Catholic. But now, she might not be following it.
Best Known For
Her songs like “Jar of Hearts”, “Arms”, “A Thousand Years”, “Human”, etc.
She released her first album Lovestrong on May 10, 2011 via Atlantic Records. She was able to sell more than 1,500,000 copies of the album worldwide.
The album received mixed reviews from the music critics.
Perri has not appeared in any of the feature films.
First TV Show
In 2010, she was a guest performer at So You Think You Can Dance and so appeared in just 1 episode.
Christina focuses more on her diet. In order to remain full of energy for the concerts and protect her voice, she has to watch what she eats.
Christina starts her day with a protein shake which includes different ingredients daily such as strawberry, acai berry, coconut milk, peaches, whey protein, peanut butter, and hemp antioxidants. She eats after every 2-3 hours. Perri also eats Mrs. May’s Nut Clusters whenever she feels hungry.
Christina also exercises at Equinox gym in New York with her trainer Joey Rubino. They together shared a 30-minute full body workout for the fans. Check out on Seventeen.
Christina is also obsessed with SoulCycle and prefers to do it whenever she finds time.
Christina Perri Favorite Things
- Song – Flightless Bird, American Mouth (By Iron and Wine)
- Album – August and Everything After (By Counting Crows)
- Celebrity – Paul McCartney
- Restaurant – The 101 Cafe in L.A
- Book – The Perks of Being a Wallflower (By Stephen Chbosky)
- Movie – The Godfather (1972)
- Store – Wasteland in L.A.
- Pet – Lexi Perri (Her family pug)
- Musical Gear / Instrument – Her black acoustic Taylor guitar
- Gadget – Blender (which she uses to make protein shake)
- Quote – The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return (By Moulin Rouge)
Source – Spin
Christina Perri Facts
- When Christina was 16, she herself learned to play guitar by watching rock band Blind Melon’s Shannon Hoon videos.
- She is very good friends with Canadian TV presenter, Keltie Knight.
- On her 21st birthday, Christina relocated to Los Angeles.
- Before starting her singing career professionally, she has worked at a Melrose Cafe, LA.
- She is a Democrat politically.
- The band Beatles have had a big impact / influence on her singing career. She used to listen them while growing up and it has helped her to improve her pop songwriting skills.
- On March 2, 2016, Christina was 4 years sober as revealed by her on Instagram. She doesn’t like to do drugs and drink.
- Visit her official website @ www.christinaperri.com.
- Connect with Christina on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, iTunes, Google+, MySpace, and Shazam.