Aiden, North Carolina, United States
Christoph Sanders didn’t join any school as his parents instead opted to home school him. With an aim to become an engineer, he joined the drafting classes at Blue Ridge Community College.
He remained at the college for two years before getting accepted at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. However, he realized that he wanted to pursue acting career and dropped the idea of doing university studies.
- Father – Terry Sanders
- Mother – Mary Caroline Kingsland Gaylord
- Siblings – Alexander Gaylord Sanders (Brother)
He has 2 brothers (including Alexander) – one older and one younger.
He is represented by Kazarian / Spencer / Ruskin & Associates, Inc.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (Approx)
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christoph Sanders’ dating history isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
- Rolled back hair
- Good Looks
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Christoph Sanders hasn’t done any brand endorsements of note.
His religious beliefs aren’t known.
Best Known For
Portraying Ned Banks in the Ghost Whisperer TV series from 2008 to 2010.
Playing Kyle Anderson in ABC sitcom Last Man Standing.
He made his film debut in sports comedy film Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby in a minor role of Pizza Delivery Boy in 2006.
First TV Show
His first TV appearance came in Family of the Year in 2007 as Mark Anderson.
Christoph Sanders workout and personal trainer isn’t available.
Christoph Sanders Favorite Things
- Food – Hot Dogs
- Actor – Willem Dafoe
- Places – Rio de Janeiro, Ireland
- Actress – Penelope Cruz
- Movies – The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004), Three Amigos (1986)
- Band – The Black Keys
Source – Sheknows, Star Pulse, IMDb
Christoph Sanders Facts
- While growing up, he regularly participated in Boy Scouts activities and eventually managed to rise to the rank of Eagle Scout, which is the highest rank a scout can attain.
- Sanders started learning acting at the age of 9 when he got enrolled in acting classes at the Flat Rock Playhouse.
- Over the years, he managed to get noticed for his acting talent and got invitation to join YouTheater Company. He managed to rise to the elite level of membership of the company.
- Christoph started his acting career at a very early age and got his first agent at the age of 12.
- In 2004, at the age of 16, he was selected to act in a number of TV commercials for General Mills in Georgia state.
- He is good at cooking.
- His role of Ned Banks in Ghost Whisperer was supposed to be a recurring role but due to the popularity of the character, Sanders became regular for the fourth season.
- He loves outdoor activities such as camping, surfing and hiking.
- Connect with Christoph Sanders on Twitter.