Coventry, Warwickshire, England, UK
Clive Oven finished his schooling at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Father – Jess Owen
- Mother – Pamela Owen
- Siblings – Alan Owen (Brother), Lee Owen (Brother)
Clive has a total of 4 brothers.
Clive is signed with 42 West.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
192 lbs or 87 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Clive Owen, dated –
- Toni Garrn (2007) – RUMOR
- Sarah-Jane Fenton (1988 – Present) – In 1988, Clive started dating the actress Sarah-Jane Fenton. After 7 years of being in a relationship, the couple got married on March 6, 1995. Clive and Sarah have two kids, Hannah (born, June 8, 1997) and Eve (born, October 17, 1999).
Race / Ethnicity
- A specific eye color
- Deep voice
Owen’s body specifications are not known.
Clive has appeared in a TV commercial for BMW and Bulgari Man perfume.
Clive’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
His role as King Arthur in the movie King Arthur (2004). Clive is also known for appearing in various movies including Closer (2004), Sin City (2005), Inside Man (2006), Children of Men (2006), The International (2009) and others.
Clive first gained notice in the movie Vroom in 1988, in which he played as Jake.
First TV Show
Owen played as PC Parslew in the TV series Rockliffe’s Babies in 1987.
Clive’s workout and diet are not known.
Clive Owen Favorite Things
- Food – Steak and sushi
- Actors – Humphrey Bogart, Alain Delon
- Movie – Gravity, Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Musician – David Bowie
- David Bowie song – Stars are Out Tonight
- About America – New York
- Rock & Roll band – The Nationals, Hard-Fi
- Football Club – Liverpool FC
Source – BleacherReport, Interviewly, Wikipedia
Clive Owen Facts
- When Clive was 3, his father left the family.
- He was raised by his mother and his stepfather who was a railway ticket clerk.
- Owen stated that at a young age, his life was pretty rough.
- He was a narrator in the documentary series for F.C. Liverpool named Being: Liverpool.
- In 2005, Clive was asked to join AMPAS (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences).
- Clive made a debut in acting when he was 13.
- In 2006, GQ magazine voted Clive as Best Dressed Male.
- His brothers Alan and Lee are musicians.
- He was part of the 2007’s list of Empire Magazine’s 100 Sexiest Stars. Clive was ranked as 25.
- Follow Clive on his Twitter.