Coco is currently 24 according to her birth date September 10, 1988
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Coco attended Dixon Elementary School, Tomekichi Homma Elementary School and Hugh McRoberts Secondary School, Richmond, British Columbia.
- ModelQuest (mother agency)
- Wilhelmina Models
- Storm Model Management
- Elite Milan
- Elite Toronto
- Elite Copenhagen
- UNO Barcelona
- Marilyn Agency
- Model Management Hamburg
- Specs Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend & Spouse
James Conran, New York based Interior Designer is the one whom Coco started dating in 2007. He decorated and painted her NY apartment and they eventually fell in love with each other. On June 9, 2010, they married.
White. She is of Irish, Russian, and Welsh descent.
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Coco Rocha has walked the ramps and appeared in the advertisements for Albion , Americana Manhasset , Balenciaga , Banana Republic , Barney’s , Benpin ,Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ fragrance , Chanel , Chanel Paris-London , Christian Dior ,Christian Dior eyewear , Christian Lacroix , Coca Cola – Diet Coke , D&G , De Beers ,Diesel , Dolce & Gabbana , Dolce & Gabbana eyewear , Esprit , Gap CFDA , H&M ,Hermès , Lanca fragrance , Lanvin , Le Carré Hermès , Liz Claiborne , Longchamp , MCM, MINE , Nicole Farhi , Phi , Rimmel , Senhoa , The Gap , Tommy Hilfiger , Uniqlo , Voice of Voice , White House Black Market , Yves Saint Laurent ‘Elle’ fragrance , Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics , Zac Posen
Best Known For
Her modeling and walking ramps for various brands.
In 2011, she appeared in a short documentary film “Letter to Haiti”. It was premiered in October, 2011 in Toronto and in December, 2011 in New York.
First TV Show
Her debut TV show was actually a fashion show, Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2005. After that, she appeared in this fashion show every year.
Other than fashion shows, she has appeared in Anderson Cooper’s New Daytime Talk TV show on 11 October, 2011. This is a 60 minute show, hosted by Anderson Cooper.
As a guest judge, she appeared on the “America’s Next Top Model” show on 19 October, 2011, alongside Tyra Banks.
Coco has not made any hard and fast rule that she has to follow. Instead, she just do the workout (without any trainer) and focus on her diet also. She never skips her breakfast and takes a healthy lunch. Her dinner is a good solid one. Snacks are the ones which are not on her diet list.
Coco Rocha Favorite Things
- Favorite Song – Right now? You’re in my heart / Rod Stewart
- Favorite Color – Pink
Coco Rocha Facts
- www.cocorocha.com is her official website.
- Coco’s hoby is Irish step dancing.
- She has appeared in the 2008 Pirelli calendar.
- Coco was discovered at the age of 14 in a Celtic-dance competition.
- Coco Rocha’s family is in airline industry. Her mother is a flight attendant and her father is a ticket manager.
- Her wedding dress was designed by Zac Posen, American fashion designer.
- She had outspoken about the eating disorders in the modeling industry. Most of the models suffer from Anorexia.
- She regularly updates her blog, which is oh-so-coco.tumblr.com
- She has been declared as among the top 30 model of 2000s by Vogue Paris.
- Behati Prinsloo is her close friend.
- Rocha was given Seventeen Body Peace award by Seventeen magazine, in November 2010.
- In Google+, she became the first high fashion model to have more than 1 million followers, as of April 2012.