Connor Joel Franta
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Until 8th grade, Connor went to St. Peter’s Catholic School, Hokah, Minnesota.
In 2011, he graduated from La Crescent High School in Minnesota.
Then, Connon was enrolled into Saint John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota to study business and minored in arts (with a focus on films).
YouTube vlogger, entrepreneur, writer
- Father – Peter Franta
- Mother – Cheryl Franta (Physician and Homemaker)
- Siblings – Dustin Franta (Brother), Brandon Franta (Brother), Nicola Franta (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Boyfriend
There is no information about his dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
He came out as gay publicly through a YouTube video posted on December 8, 2014.
Connor’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
In 2014, He teamed up with Coca Cola for #THISISAHH.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being an active YouTuber having more than 5 million subscribers.
First YouTube Video
In August 2010, Connor uploaded his first YouTube video after getting inspiration from fellow YouTubers Shane Dawson and Mitchell Davis.
In 2015, he appeared in a documentary film #O2LForever as himself.
First TV Show
In 2014, he started appearing in a comedy series YouTubers React as himself.
He works out and has tweeted about the same on Twitter.
Here, he shows his late-night post workout fun and of course his tank top tan line.
Connor Franta Favorite Things
- Food – Fish tacos
Source – YouTube
Connor Franta Facts
- After his birth, his family shifted to La Crescent, Minnesota (in U.S.).
- As a young child, he was overweight.
- Connor joined YMCA swimming team after he turned overweight and was actually a champion in swimming at YMCA.
- When he was still studying in high school, he ran a cross country race.
- In 2016 People’s Choice Awards, Connor won “Favorite YouTube Star” award.
- In his YouTube videos, he has collaborated with other YouTubers like Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, etc.
- He was previously a member of the web stars group called “our2ndlife,” which he left in July 2014. The members were Jc Caylen, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley and Trevor Moran.
- He is obsessed with cats and has two cats at home, namely, Pre and Sam.
- He is the third oldest in his family out of 4 children.
- He procrastinate so much.
- He has not been diagnosed with, but still believes that he has OCD and ADHD.
- He has broken just one bone in his life and that was of his hand because of swimming.
- He has released several music compilations in his life such as Common Culture, Crown, etc.
- He cannot live without his iPhone else he will die. Whenever he leaves home, he does not forget to carry his phone with him.
- He is not a morning person.
- Before starting a career as a YouTuber, he had only done one job in his life.
- Connect with Connor on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Google+, Tumblr, and District Lines.